Hawai'i Baby!

Mon El sighed as he turned off of the main road and impatiently checked the GPS. Just 5 minutes left. He turned and saw his wife fast asleep, leaning on the window. "Kara." he said, gently shaking her awake. "Hmm, babe let me sleep." she mumbled. "Kara, we're almos t here so get off your ass." he joked. "UHHHH FINE." she said. He pulled up to their resort the car they had rented. As he grabbed their bags, Kara took in their surroundings. "Wow! This place is stunning!" she said. Aliens had an advantage over regular humans, in the fact that they flew here, Kara with her powers, him with his ring, overloaded with bags. It only took them 30 minutes to get from National City to here, Maui. "Aloha young couple!" a friendly older woman greeted, draping leis around our necks. "Name?" she asked. "Mr. and Mrs. Matthews" Kara said. The woman handed us the key. They found their suite, which was perfect, with a king size bed, and a balcony with a view of the beach. It was late at night, so Kara and Mon El decided to go to bed. She rolled over and faced her husband. "Let's get started on baby number 3!" he said, rolling so he was on top of her. She laughed. "Mon Elllll."They had sex on and off throughout the night, celebrating their first night as a married couple.  Mon El woke up before Kara the next morning. He smiled as he watched his sleeping wife. "Morning." she mumbled, opening those blue, blue eyes. "Morning." he said, pecking her on the lips softly. "Beach today?" he asked as they got out of bed. She nodded. She changed into a red bikini that showed off her toned legs and he wore black shorts. They drifted through the calm, peaceful water. "I love you Kara Danvers." he said as he kissed her soft lips. "I don't." she said, splashing him with water and diving under a wave. "Hey!" he said, trying to keep a straight face as he splashed her. She laughed as she dove under a wave that knocked Mon El over. The two dried off and ate shaved ice. "Let's facetime Alex and Maggie!" she said. I nodded, smiling. Kara called them and Alex popped up on the screen. "Hey guys!" she said. "Hey! How are the girls doing?" Kara asked. "Fine, look here they are." Alex said, flipping the camera to show the girls coloring. "Hey my lil bugs." Kara said. "Hey mommy." they chimed in. Kara and Mon El chatted with them for some time. They talked on and off everyday for the week they were in Hawai'i and soon it was time to head back. Kara and Mon El knocked on the door of the Danvers-Sawyer apartment. The door was opened by a tired looking Maggie. "Hey!" Kara said, reaching to give her sister in law a hug. "Morning." Maggie said, yawning. "Were the girls that bad?" Mon El joked. "Noooooo, they were angels. It was my girl giving us trouble. She has a cold." Maggie explained. "MOMMY! DADDY!" the girls ran and wrapped themselves around their parents legs. They put the girls in their strollers. "Noonan's?" Kara asked as they headed down the street. Mon El nodded. He waited outside, as Kara ordered. She came back with two coffee cups, two milk boxes, and a paper bag. The family headed to the nearby park. "Here you go, one latte and one cheese bagel." she said, handing him the bag as he opened the milk cartons for Nova and Elara. "Here girls." she said, and sipped her own drink. Kara heard someone behind her. "Kara!" the voice said. She turned and saw Lena standing with a brown haired woman. "This is someone I'd like you to meet. Samantha Arias. Sam, this is Kara, my best friend here, her husband Mike, and daughters, Nova and Elara." Lena said. Kara and Mon El shook Sam's hand. Sam smiled at their daughters. "Enjoy this age!" she said. "My daughter, Ruby, she's 12, almost 13, and let me tell you this, teenagers are the worst." she joked. Kara laughed, she liked Sam already. Lena interjected. "Kara, Sam is going to be taking over for me at L Corp as CFO. I'll be at CatCo now." she winked. "That's great news! I come back to work Monday!" she said. "Well then, see you there." she said. "Bye Lena, Sam, nice to meet you!" Kara waved. Mon El faced Kara as her friends walked off. "Hey Kar? We need to make a decision. We need a bigger house. Your loft will be too tiny for a family of six." he said. Kara laughed but suddenly realized something. "Family of six? Jeezus Mon El." she said. "But I'm okay with that." The family went home, and they decided to watch a Disney movie. Kara picked Snow White, and Mon El agreed. The girls watched with fascination as Kara and Mon El searched on his laptop for houses. "Ooh Ooh look at this one!" Kara pointed. He read the description aloud. "Hardwood floors, five bedroom, three bathrooms, big backyard with a swing. In a good school district. It's perfect and in our budget!" He declared. "Perfect." Kara said, kissing him. "Just like you."