ONE

"So? You are saying that one of our band members will be in a competition, and all of us are going to stay with him and him partner in a reality show?!..." Jin asked the leader who just came from his fast meeting with their manger. "Yes. That is exactly what I said hyung." Namjoon said. The seven members looked at their leader waiting him to proceed, "So the TV show is a dance competition, and one of us is going to be the competitor in the show, but all of us should help him win."
"Ok then, when are we going to meet the new BTS member?"Suga asked Namjoon who was standing next to the door since he started explaining about the new program they'll share in. "We should know who is the competitor from us first."Namjoon answered, "You should have a seat first Namjoon, come over here come..."

Namjoon took a seat next to Hoseok, he started at the 6 pairs of eyes staring at him as well...

"What?!" Namjoon asked, he was scared from these six boys but he didn't knew why.

"Ok, who's the competitor from our group?" Suga asked annoyed as always, looking around to the others for a volunteer. "I don't know, the manager said he should be from the youngest three." Namjoon commanded. "Then who volunteers from you crazy three?" Yoongi asked looking at the three boys, at Jimin especially. "I'm out, I don't like these competitions." Jimin answered as soon as Suga ended his sentence which made all the others except for Taehyong to jump out of surprise because his voice was loud enough to enter a fight. "OH GOSH JIMIN YOU SCARED ME YOU JI..." Jin yelled at Jimin but he was cut by J_hope asking quickly which made Jin feel the same feeling again"Why you don't want that? Is there any problem? You look really upset Jimmie..."

"No. I'm ok. It's just I don't want to be in the competition. That's all." Jimin answered in a lower and slower tone this time. "Ok then, we still have one option, Jongkook you are the competitor." Namjoon said looking smiley at the bunny boy who was shocked of that decision. "But why me? There is Tae_ hyung here too, he is from the maknea line too right?" Jongkook rejected what he heard from so called hyungs. "Well, you are the only dancer left after J_hope and Jimin are out of the choices." Yoongi explained, and Namjoon continued:"And you are the youngest here and are the strongest as well, you should share in this competition kookie."

Jongkook had given up, he took really deep breath and sighed heavily "Ok I'll share in this competition." He then stood up and went to his room to think about what happened.

How could they do this and they know very well that he hates girls and his codancer is going to be a freaking girl people, A Freaking Girl, he knows those competitions how they go.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Stooooooop...
This is the end of this chapter...

So...

What do you think about each member?

Follow, vote, and comment for more chapters😊😊😊😊😊😊

😆😆😆😆😆😆I LOVE THEM😆😆😆😆😆😆