THREE

Jongkook's pov:

We entered the backstage, there was plenty of competitors there, but there was no other bands, it looks like we are the first band there, hehe, funny.

We sat in BTS corner after we said hi to all of our army there, well, they were all army, I mean, we are BTS, who doesn't know BTS?

We were talking about how are going to enter the stage when they ask us to while the girls, and boys, we're staring at us, mostly at me because I'm the youngest, I'm used to that. But I was surprised that there is a girl that wasn't like the others, she was mostly like Suga hyung. She was laying down on the couch next to us, she was like that since we entered, she didn't even opened her eyes.

She was beautiful, her long brown hair was covering all around her  where her head was, her slushy face was chubby due to sleeping, and she was hugging her backpack tightly to her chest. She looked so adorable sleeping in that messy way.

The time passed while I was staring at her, trying to memorize her look for ever, when she suddenly sat up on the couch, gathered herself, and went to the bathroom. Then we were asked to go to the stage after plenty of competitors were excluded from the competition, I feel sorry for them, maybe next time it'll be better for them...

Wait, where is that girl? The partners are gonna be joined and she isn't here yet, is she on the stage th st fast? I didn't saw her after she entered the bathroom...

"Maybe she is a ghost, or she has powers to transform from place to another." Jin hyung said, wait, Jin hyung knew what I was thinking? "She is over there, her number is 25, and she is shocked herself from the results." Namjoon hyung said, maybe everyone knows what I'm thinking of.

"Let us welcome your partners first." The introducer said, and my hyungs encouraged me.

Jimin:"Go Jongkook_ah, you are the best."
Tea:"Jongkook_ah, fighting."
Jin:"Go show them who are BTS."
J_hope:"Yaay, Kookie, fighting."
Suga:"Just shut up everybody, he is not going to the war, it is just a stupid competition."
Namjoon:"Come on Kookei, it is your turn, go."

"Thanks guys." I thanked them they are the best, I then went upstage. And as soon as I went there, I heard all shouting out BY A, JONGKOOK, FIGHTING...
____________________________________________________________________________________________

STOOOOP
THAT'S IT
THE END OF
THIS CHAPTER

I UPDATED NOW AS A
CELEBRATE FOR WENNING
THE
BILBORD MUSICAL AWARDS

I UPDATED NOW AS A CELEBRATE FOR WENNING THEBILBORD MUSICAL AWARDS

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊