SEVENTEEN

Kira's pov:

He asked me about the date, and I remembered that I know nothing about applying girlish look, so I just snapped it into his face, with my only girly thing, my girly baby smile. I know that whenever I do it, he melts, so I do it a lot.

As I said I don't know how to prepare myself as a girl for a date, the only girl there, I think her name was Joy, stood up, and said with a happy tone:"I'll transfer you from this -pointed at me- into a beautiful girl."and ended that with a wide smile showing her teeth.

"But I am beautiful." I said, looking at her emotionless. I know I don't care to look like girls, but I'm still confident that I'm beautiful.

Grabbing me with the hand saying "Whatever." and took me upstairs, to her room I think. As we got there, the room was so girly in my opinion, but it was beautiful. She made me sit in front of the mirror in her room after she made me take my jacket off. She called for Jimin, and that cute baby looking guy came in such a funny cute way.

 She called for Jimin, and that cute baby looking guy came in such a funny cute way

"Yeeeeees?" He said, and we laughed at his cuteness. "Help me with transferring her into a beautiful fairy for her date. May you please bring some clothes?" She said and he nodded lightly and went to bring some.

Kira's pov end.

After 2 hours, the bell rang, and Kook went to open the door to face a man as tall as RM, holding some flowers in his hand.

Without thinking twice, Jongkook snapped the door into his face and going to the others with an innocent smile on his face

Without thinking twice, Jongkook snapped the door into his face and going to the others with an innocent smile on his face. Then the bell rang again, and this time, Suga was the one who opened the door to find the same guy standing there. "How can I help you?"asked Suga, examining the guy up and down.

"Hello! Is Kim Kira here?" The guy on the door said with a wide smile on his face. "Yes. She's here. Come in wait her inside." Jin who came to see who's on the door said, and the guy entered happily.

Waiting in the living room, Joy came in and saw the guy with the flowers, and she smiled at him. He smiled back and asked if Kira was ready, and at that moment, Kira come downstairs and gained all their attention with her gourgeois look.