FORTEEN

J-hope's pov:

When I was watching V and Jongkook playing, I felt someone pulling me from the couch, and it was Joy. She was walking and pulling me behind her, I wanted to ask her what's wrong, but she looked like she's going to explode so I shut it. As we were walking closer to Jimin's room, I stopped her and asked what is going on, but all she did is opening the door and shoving me in there.

"Jimin has something really important to tell you, stay alone and please solve this situation." She said then gone out the room, closed the door, and locking it. We looked at each other, it was a stupid awkward moment.

We were sitting there, no one said anything since we entered the room, sitting on the bed silently. After a while, he opened his mouth to say something, I thought that he wants to tell me about how much he's hurt from Jongkook ignoring him and pushing him aside, or to ask me of some advices of how to act with a girl. I thought that because he comes to me for some advices more the time, besides, Joy is a really great girl for him to think about her that way.

I had no idea were my courage came from, but he opened his mouth to talk, I was afraid to tell me that he loves someone else, so I expressed all my feelings for him without thinking if he loves me back or no, but for my surprisingly good luck, he loves me back. How I knew? He simply threw himself on me topping me on the bed, but for so long, his place isn't on top, he's so cute to be dominant, I'm sure if he kissed a girl she will dominate him. So quickly I switched us and I was the one topping him this time and we kissed a French kiss full of love and lust.

J-hope's pov end.

The rest of the day went really slow for the eight members, then after their awkward dinner, they went to sleep, which J-hope grabbed Jimin to sleep with him in his room away from the others, while V grabbed Joy and took her to sleep with her saying that he lost his hug pillow and she is so squishable and comfy to sleep with.

Everyone went to his room and slept peacefully. As for Joy, she was suffering from the cuddling monster himself, he was squeezing her, but it was weirdly comfortable.

In the morning, they woke up with the delicious smell of the breakfast Jin was making. RM, Suga, Kook, and Jin sat on the table waiting for the other's to come and eat with them.

Joy's pov:

Last night, I slept with V, he can't sleep without cuddling with someone while sleeping, he was squeezing me, but I felt comfortable. In the morning, I wake up smelling a delicious smell in the air, it was some really delicious thing Jin was making.
When I wanted stand up and go to eat, I remembered I was sleeping with Taehyong.
He was holding so tight on me, our faces were really close, like really close, our noses were touching, and his breathes were hitting my face really hard, I mean, how deep he sleeps?!

I stayed as I was, looking at his breath taking features, no wonder he got the World Wide Handsome Male Face for 2 years now, I'm sure he'll get it for the third time too. After a good ten minutes of starting, he opened his eyes, and I don't know why I felt like we were in one of that cheesy romantic dramas he and Jimin watch sometimes.

"Good morning beautiful." He said with his deep voice, which was deeper due to just waking up. I smiled at him, as he smiled back, he applied a quick pick on my lips then stood up and walked to the bathroom, leaving a Jongshook behind him.

Joy's pov end.

Jimin's pov:

I wake up this morning with the most beautiful view I ever dreamed about. I woke up while I was in between My Hope's arms. I looked at him, or I should say I examined him, his really sharp jawline, his cute nose, his softly closed eyes with his messy heir covering his forehead, his plump soft lips. Plump soft lips! Are these really the same lips that were raping my lips last night?!

I was standing at him admiring that handsome face of his. I can't believe that out there, there is someone that thinks he's ugly, I mean can't hi see?!

I moved a little bit and made him on his back then I hovered over him, my face getting closer to his until our lips touched, I was curious how it feels like to kiss him without my lips got injured by his roughness, and it was amazing, kissing gently, it made me feel so happy.

"What are you doing?" I was surprised, he wake up while I was kissing him. I moved away from him quickly, and I swear my face was in a battle with the tomato in whom can get reddish. I saw him smirking, he got up, and his face became closer to mine,
"Answer my question Minnie." He commended, and I got my eyes down, bitting my bottom lip. I felt him releasing my lips from my teeth, "Dont do that. Your lip is mine to bite them, not you. Don't hurt yourself babe, please." He said, I looked at him and replied:"I was just trying to kiss you without getting my lips injured." His smirk was placed with a gentle smile, "All you have to do is to ask, and I'll do whatever you want." As soon as he said that, he pressed his lips with mine, but it wasn't as he used to kiss me, it was more gentle and more smooth, it made butterflies hover in my stomach. I smiled between the kiss, and I felt him smile too, then we both melt into the kiss, not feeling anything around us anymore, and didn't even care about that, even when our kiss got rufer and wilder, I didn't object an that, instead I allowed him to do whatever he wants, I gave him all of me since we confessed, so I'm his and he's mine and anyone can says other than that, he's going to have a piece of my mind.

Jimin's pov end.

After breakfast, they all got to the car's and went to the company, it was time to release Joy and Suga song. The two of them went to the studio to make sure thing were all good.
After a good 5 hour of working and practicing, all the team met together to release the SuJoy song

(Imagin Sorin is Joy😊)

A

fter the release, they went back to the dorm since their work was done. At the dorm, Jongkook was getting really bored since he was sitting all by himself, Jimin and Hope were cuddling together on the couch while whispering things into each other, it so normal for them to do that since they tell everybody and they accepted them, V was forcing Joy to stay with him while mumbling alien thing to her and she was laughing so hard at the weirdo in front of her, RM was doing something on his laptop, Jin was watching the Hopemin couple while drinking soda and eating cookies, and Suga was sleeping on the new comfy couch he bought online for himself to sleep on while everyone else sit on the couches.

He sighed so hard that he made the broad shoulder male choke a little on his sudden action, gaining attention from everyone, except for the sleeping grandpa and the the alien who was trying to gain Joy's attention back. He looked at them with a confused look on his face, he didn't k.ow why they were looking at him as if they were waiting for him to say something, which they actually were, but all what he said was "What?!", gaining a pillow in his face from J-hope and a killing glare from V who finally understood the situation.

"Guys, let's play a game." Joy said, this time she gained all the attention, with Suga's too.
"What game?" RM asked, willing her to go on. "Well, this game is truth or dare, and I think you don't need me to explain it for you, right?" They all nodded in agreement. As Jin went to the kitchen to grab an empty bottles to play, everybody else made a circle on the ground, keeping a place for their oldest brother. As he came with the bottle, they started playing. It was Joy's turn to role over the bottle since she was the one suggesting the game, she did, and the play was on Jin to ask Suga.

Before Jin can even ask him 'Truth or Dare' he just snapped him the answer: "Truth. What is your question?" Jin sighed, then asked his crazy question:"Who is your favorite member of us?" Suga blinked at him then replied:"Min Suga." Everyone broke into laughter, Suga will never change his killing attitude. And the game continued as Jin rouled the bottle, it stoped at him to ask V who gulped hard then smiled nervously as Suga was smirking in an evil way.

He asked:"Truth or Dare?", and V was trying to stay alive then answered with "Dare?", which sounded more like a question than an answer but who can blame him when his life is between Suga's hands.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

STOOOOP
THAT'S IT
THE END OF
THIS CHAPTER
😊😊😊