FIFTEEN

As V said he wants Dare, Suga smirked wider if that was possible, then all his evil plans started working in his head. At the end he broke the death silence that was on by he his dare that made V fake his cry as the others either laughed as Jongkook did, or hold their breaths as the HopeMin did.

"I dare you to kiss J-hope, again." Aafter that, V, J-hope and Jimin snapped into his face with a loud 'NO!' while he laughed so hard asking 'Why?'

"First of all, I don't like kissing him, he didn't shave for three days." As he said that, he got a glare from Jimin so he gulped hardly and continued"Besides, I love my life and if I did that, Jimin is going to kill me since J-hope is his boyfriend as you know."
"I'll kill the three of you if you do this stupid dare." With a scary tone Jimin spoke warning them while burning Suga with his glares.

Suga at that sight he gulped then said:"It's just a joke, no need to be that serious about it, the real dare is to clean the bathroom in Jongkook's room." All of them looked at V who had a relief expression on his face, "Well...How bad it could be?"he ended it with a small laugh, but he soon regretted it as he saw the maknea's bathroom was scary dirty.

"How the hell can you even stay in here Jongkook?! Don't you get disgusted?! It so dirty that I don't know if it's the wall's original color or not." J-hope snapped at Kook as soon as he saw the bathroom while the other's were covering their noses so they don't smell the killing sent, as for Kook, he just smile nervously at them, "Well, I don't even sleep in this room, I have some of my clothes in Jin hyung's closet since I spend more of my time in his room because it's really really really relaxing, so I used the bathroom only for one weak and I didn't clean it, and I think this is the results." He said, looking at the members nervously while everybody sighed heavily in disappointment of their youngest member. Then V started cleaning since it is his dare, while Suga was smirking next to the door. It looks like Suga knew about Jongkook's disgusting bathroom.

After almost an hour, V was done cleaning the bathroom, and himself since he took a shower because he couldn't stand his stinky smell due to that bathroom. And the game went in again. Suga rolled the bottle, and it stoped on RM to ask Kook as he asked him, Jongkook answered with Dare, even though he was afraid of dares, but he hates to say out loud his secrets. RM smiled at the bunny boy in front of him and said:"I dare you to kiss the second one who says dare a french kiss." Jongkook smiled nervously as he waited until the end of the game, praying that nobody is going to ask for dare.

And the game continued, until it stoped T Jimin to ask Joy who accidentally said Dare! Everybody was exited except for Joy and V, while Jongkook was smirking to himself.

"Guys, how long should they stay?" Jin asked.

"Six minutes I think. It should be long." Suga answered while smirking at Jongkook who smirked back, as if they are reading each other's minds.

"I think they should stay until they are out of breath." Jimin said as he looked at them, while J-hope was shocked of his boyfriend's sudden boldness.

"Or it is going to be a battle until one of us gives up for the other." Jongkook said gaining attention from everyone. And with that, the two makneas were standing in front of them, ready for the kiss.

Jongkook had his hands on her waist while she had one on his chest and the other on his shoulder. They stayed like that for a while, then Kook suddenly attached their lips together in a patient kiss from the beginning. He was moving his lips on Joy's lips harshly, not caring if he injured her lips or not, holding on her waist as tight as he can, while the poor girl was trying to make him slow down a bit.

She couldn't kiss him back while he was kissing only her lips, but as soon as he asked for entrance, she opened her mouth, but not allowing him in as she got her tongue inter harshly into his mouth discovering it. He was surprised that she could inter his mouth, but he smirked at that, and started fighting her for dominance in a tongue battle that lasted for almost a while 5 minutes, but it finally came into an end when the door bell rang, cutting the live porn scene that the rest of the members were watching, which made them groin  furiously and Suga just cursed whoever was on the door with a something that would kill him if cursing kills, and for their surprise, someone who no one thought will be near them was just standing in front of them with a really really wide smile and a huge bag possibly full with clothes too.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

STOOOOP
THAT'S IT
THE END OF
THIS CHAPTER
😊😊😊