TWELVE

Jongkook pov:

It hasn't been that long time since Joy left us, but we all missed her so much, even I missed fighting with her, she became part of our family.

Today we had some serious practice, so we went to the company. And as we were practicing, manager hyung called for RM hyung and Hobi hyung to meet them, I wander what he wants.

We took a small brake until they came back, they picked up their things and Hibi hyung went outside saying that he's waiting for Namjoon hyung in the car. RM hyung told us that they have something important to do and we have to continue practicing, so we did.

After a long day of practicing, we went back home, RM hyung opened the door with a really wide smile on his face. We went to the living room as he headed to the kitchen saying:"I bought dinner and something you will like guys." As we entered the living room, J-hope hyung started his yelling party, don't he get tired from yelling, I swear hyung I got tired. But what surprised me, he was saying "SURPRISE!!!!".

Ok. Something is going on here. I looked among the room as everyone else did, then we noticed someone we all missed, Joy was sitting, right there, in front of all of us, smiling at us her usual sweet smile. We all yelled at the same time:"JOY!!!!!!!!" I wanted to hug her so I stepped to her with my arms opened, but before I reach her, Jimin hyung was faster to took her into a tight hug.

"Ooooh. You don't know how much did we miss you! How can you go and leave us? Did you miss us too?" Jimin hyung was yelling while his head was drowning more into her neck his grip became tighter each second, as she was hugging him back. "Guys! I missed you too! Very much! But Jiminie you're gonna kill me if you don't let go of your bear hug now. I can't breath!"she said, and Jimin hyung let go of his grip immediately with a wide smile on his face, that smile that makes him looks like a baby when hi smiles as his eyes disappear and his cheeks became chubbier.

After Jimin hyung gave Joy her freedom back, the other members welcomed her, while I, as I said before I missed to fight with her, all I did was sitting there with a fake pout on my face while starting at the food RM hyung brought. While I was like that and everyone was talking and laughing with each other, Jin hyung saw me and asked what's wrong, so I asked Namjoon hyung :"Is she coming to stay with forever now?"

RM:"Yes she is."

Kook:"Oh that's bad."

Jin:"WHAT?"

V:"Why?"

Kook:"If is going to stay with us, again, that means we are going to share food with her, which means less food for us, and Jin hyung an I, we are in love with food as you all know."

They all looked at me, then we all laughed happily, they know that what I said was only a joke, a really childish joke that everybody here loved it since it's Joy and I who have this way of joking, we are the youngest.

We all sat together and ate dinner, then sat together and talked and laughed and played games... It was a nice time gathering all the eight of us after while. And what made it better, RM hyung as he told us that we have three days off and we can spend t with Joy.

Jongkook pov end.

They finished their games, then all said good night and went to their rooms to sleep since they were tired from the hard practice, and because they want to wake up early to spend more time with Joy.

As Joy was in her room, she was packing her things in the closet, she heard the door knocked and she allowed whoever was behind the door to come in. Suga opened the door and went in when he heard her permission to come in. He closed the door, and sat next to her helping her organizing he stuff. They stayed like that for a while, then after they finished, Joy asked him what he wants to come to her room and he should rest. Suga answered her by asking permission to sleep with her in her room, and she said yes, so they layed on the bed cuddling into each other.