TWENTY

It has been two weeks since the GRAMMY, and they are in Korea now, shooting photos for the new album and some teasers as well to kill A.R.M.Y with as usual😁

They were in front of the cameras, taking poses and acting like proes, hearing cheers from the staff.

It was another normal day at work in BTS's life.

V pov:

It was supposed to be a normal day of photo shooting and mv recording.

Well... that's what everyone thought... except for me.

Last week was something! The whole group was in a big emotional break down as soon as we heard Jongkook proposing to her and defining her as his girlfriend.

Flash Back:

"Good morning everyone!" A cheerful voice came from nowhere as its owner was coming over jumping happily. "V hyung... can we talk for minute please?" Jongkook whispered into my ear while pulling into the kitchen, and I had no choice but to go with that strong muscular boy to see what he wants, and I wish I didn't done that.

"Hyung I want your advice and help for a way to propose for a surrten girl. Can you help me?" He said, doing cute faces to force me to agree, and man he's good in that, I agree to do so with a nod, eventhough I'm worse than he is with girls.

Time skip:

"Now, we prepared everything as planed. All we have to do now is to bring her here...
Hyung... can you please go bring her and the others here?" And again with the cute faces, which also made me agree quickly. So I headed to the others and invited all of them to the living room, where Jongkook was waiting for them.

Oh! You still wondering what the preparation is? Ok... I'll tell you... it was a game night, and he organized everything and put an order to the games we'll play.

We all sat in a circle and started the first game, and as Jongkook demanded, it was truth or dare, I think he wants to propose that way.

The game started by turning around the suju bottle... Yes we drink suju, so of course we'll have an empty suju bottle, we are technically adults so why not... Anyway, the bottle stoped between the love birds, between J-hope and Jimin, and they didn't even ask each other what the want, the just smashed their lips in a hot kiss, it was so hot that I felt them heating up both, while moans were coming out Jimin hyung mouth so hard, I think J-hope hyung was interning his tongue into Jimin hyung mouth since I can hear the wet sounds filling our ears, urgh, that sounds gave me chills. I mean get a room guys.

When they were been stopped by Suga hyung by throwing a pillow on them, the game continued, and this time the bottle stoped on RM hyung and Jin hyung, and a small information, a few minutes ago, they were fighting like a married couple.

And you know when start doing and saying things without thinking, they just did when Jon hyung just said "I dare you to kiss me a Freinsh kiss." And there comes the crazy side of RM hyung and he just grabbed Jin hyung and slammed their lips together. In that moment, we all were shocked at that action, our mouths were wide opened, expect for Jimin hyung who chocked on the juice he was drinking and spit it all on his boyfriend's face. He kissed him! He really did! And the crazy part is that Jin hyung kissed him back! The game turned from a proposal plan for Jongkook into a gay kisses game.

It was so shocking for all of us that all were shocked and haven't made any move, even Suga hyung had his mouth opened wider than I was, and his eyes were almost popping out of his head.

After few seconds, they broke the kiss with really red faces for each one of them. The atmosphere was full with awkward silence until I just broke it trying to make everything normal again by turning the bottle which stoped on Jongkook and I. Here comes my turn to ask him and I just said it: "Whom do you like more? Joy or Kira?"
They all looked at me, and Jongkook just looked at me, he was nervous even though he practiced on that proposal.