EIGHT

It have been a week since the first episode of the live episodes, and all the eight of them where sitting in the living room, doing absolutely nothing. The show couple finished everything for their next episode, they finished the music, dance moves, even the costumes they'll wear on stage.

The silence was cut by the maknea line sighing in unison a loud heavy sigh, while Jin was in the kitchen_eating as usual_, and the rest were sitting silently on the big couch. They had nothing to do, no songs to record, no ideas to note it on the notebook, no dances to practice, nothing at all, they even couldn't sleep, even the sleepy grandpa (Suga) couldn't sleep.

"Guys..." They all looked at the sound's way to see Jimin half laying down on the floor in a funny cute way because it's Jimin. Joy laughed a little at the big baby in front of them as all of them hummed for him as a sign to resume, and he did:"Why don't we do a dressing game and Joy plays with us and show it for ARMY on btsbomb?" They all looked at him then at each other in a 'good idea' look, except for Joy, who had a 'what dose that means?' look instead.

After a while, Jimin, V, Jongkook, and J_hope were all waiting in front the door, waiting for the manager to arrive from the mole with the stuff they asked him to buy. They were sitting on the floor in a line, they looked like kindergarten boys waiting for their moms to come and take them home. After a while of waiting, the door opened, and the manager jumped from his place, gone 8 to 12 steps behind, dropping the bags he was holding on the floor. Why? Well... there was four existed giant cats in front of the door jumped at him as soon as he entered, you know what I mean right?!;)

They took everything from his hands, and rushed into the living room, dropped everything in them to the floor. Namjoon sighed helplessly then thanked their manager with a smile. Then they all gathered in circle around the stuff in the living room, and started recording the game.

They started the game and was a game of questions, they have bunch of raped papers in a bowl in the middle of the circle, they started from the oldest to the youngest_means the order was: Jin, Suga, J_hope, RM, Jimin, V, Jongkook, Joy_. They started the game with Jin, he took one of the papers, and the question was 'Who is your favorite members other than yourself?'. Well, Jin looked at the question for a good five minutes before he says "The me statue in my room." Then blew a kiss to the camera. The members were looking at him with soulless faces, then Kook said:"Are you serious now?!"

They all looked at each other before all of them gave him a punishment for his stupid answer. Guess what was the punishment?
The punishment was to wear one of the costumes on the table, so he stood up and went to the table taking huge pink wrapped box with his name on it and went to his room to got a change.

 Guess what was the punishment?The punishment was to wear one of the costumes on the table, so he stood up and went to the table taking huge pink wrapped box with his name on it and went to his room to got a change

When he was done, he went back to the living room, and everyone laughed at him, but mostly Jongkook👇.