TWO

Joy's pov:

I wake up early in the morning, I had to go really early so I don't get late for to write my name in the dance competition. This competition will be partnered with an idol, means a famous dude if I'm a girl, and famous sisi if I'm a boy...

Urgh...I hate this...

I got out of bed, took a fast shawer, got a change, and applied some make-up...Ok I know I'm not totally a girl, but I still like to see myself beautiful, whatever happened I'll stay a girl.

Ok I know I'm not totally a girl, but I still like to see myself beautiful, whatever happened I'll stay a girl

Joy's outfit

I took my backpack and went to the kitchen, I took my coffee and said goodbye to my parents and headed out to the competition place, I should be there as fast as I can, I don't want my name to be deleted.

It took me one hour to reach the studio, I was lucky the judges weren't there yet. I took my number and went backstage waiting for my turn. While waiting for about 3 hours, I practiced on my dance moves since there was plenty of time and space.

The competitors went one by one until it was my turn, I grabbed myself, took a really deal breath, and went upstage.

Ok... I maybe hate famous people, but I love their music, well you can say I hate their bad personalities not other than that.

Joy's dance

When I finished my turn I returned backstage and waited till the end of the first round. I was laying down on the couch backstage when a group of freaky handsome boys entered the room. I knew they were famous handsome boys because well... I heard the girls yelling, you know, the fan girls, right. Urgh I hate over douse fan girls.

Another hour passed, and all the competitors were called to the stage again. We stood by numbers in front of the  judges.

"Good job all of you guys, you were amazing, but as it should be, some of you are going to stop here, his or her name will be deleted from the competition." The introducer said while looking at us once and at the judges once then at the people who were there, "And the dancers who will stop for now are...dancer number 5, dancer number 8, dancer number 15, dancer number 17, dancer number 22, dancer number 23, and dance number 24. Others you are save for now."

My number is 25, I was standing there shocked that I passed, I didn't think that would happen, I mean, there was lots of really talented people over here, it was a miracle, I was so happy.

"Good job for all the competitors who lost and good luck next time, we had fun seeing you dance, you were amazing guys, good job, thank you. Now, for the rest of the competitors, the challenges are going to start, first, let's welcome all of your partners..."
______________________________________________

STOOOOOOP
THAT'S IT
THE END OF THIS
CHAPTER
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Did you like it guys? Please comment and vote😊😊😊😊😊😊

GOOOOOOOOOBTSBBMASBILLBOARD MUSICAL AWARDS😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖GO BTS GOYAAAAAAAAAYWE WON THE BBMA😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

GOOOOOOOOO
BTS
BBMAS
BILLBOARD MUSICAL AWARDS
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
GO BTS GO
YAAAAAAAAAY
WE WON THE BBMA
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Ok I'll stop here😁😁😁Hehe sorry