SIX

Jimin pov:

I woke up earlier than usual, even I don't know why. I made my daily routine, then I went to the kitchen to have something to eat. Since it was a day off, Jin hyung would be asleep now, and I always wake up earlier on our vacations, but feel very lazy and wake up forcefully other days_funny nah_.

As I said, I entered the kitchen, I prepared some coffee and toasts with some strawberry jam and  peanut butter. I took my precious breakfast with me to living room to watch TV while eating, it's kind of a hobby. But as I entered the living room, I knew I wasn't the only one awake, well I won't be surprised if I sow one of the Taekookhope awake, they mostly be the hippest in the group, but for my surprise, Suga hyung was the one who was in the living room. It's rare to see Suga hyung awake without one of us had waken him up, mostly Taehyong is the one who wakes him up. Also, Joy was sitting there too. I took a seat next to them after saying 'Good morning' to them and asked if they wanna share me.

Joy:"No thanks, we just ate."

"Really?! What did you eat?"I asked surprised, I didn't know that Joy can cook, that's cool.

Suga:"You won't believe that but I was the one who made breakfast."

Ok...I did not see that coming. Suga hyung made breakfast, how could that poor girl ate his cooking without puking, maybe she forced herself to eat them because he is scary, or she is just nice and didn't want him to feel upset, or his cooking was successful this time...

"And after he finished his alien conversation with the plate, and the new witch perfume he was making, I just took him outside the kitchen and ordered a some pizza for our breakfast." Joy said. Ok, that was more like Suga hyung in the kitchen.
"You can see the poor toasts in the garbage, that eavle witch, how could he make that to it..." She continued.

Suga:"You should be thankful that I thought about you you disgrateful girl."

Ok. Here I just breasted into laughters.

Jimin pov ends.

Jimin was laughing so hard, as the other two in the living room were looking_more like glaring at him_when a tall thing entered to the room, sitting next to Jimin, blinking for seconds, then suddenly cuddle into Jimin's chest as Jimin continued laughing. Then they all resumed watching the show.

As the show ended, the living room was full with the members in that house, except for Jin who was in the kitchen. They ate breakfast, then all gathered together.

"So?..." RM started,"What shall we do now?"

"Sleep." Suga simply answered, but he got glares from all seven people in front of him, then Jhope said:"We just woke up hyung, we can't go back to sleep again. We will kill the fun that way."

A long moment of silence was on until it had been cut by Jimin facing the two partners:"I guess you guys should start practicing on a new song for the competition next week, right?" All members looked at the golden maknea and the new makea of the BTS house for a while, waiting for their reply.

After a good thirty seconds, Joy spit it out: "Well... I was thinking about a powerful dance for the next episode, so what do you say?" She asked Jongkook as he replied:"Are you sure you can handle that tough practice we're gonna have for a whole week?!"

Joy:"I literally can broke your nose with one punch, and I'm gonna do it if you pissed me off."

Jongkook:"What did I said?!"

Joy:"I ment that I can handle it if you didn't piss me off. Wasn't I clear?"

Jongkook:"Not at all."

Namjoon:"Okay guy, you two search for the suitable song you want to dance on and we'll help you if you wanted, good?"

Joy and Jongkook:"Yeah thanks."

Then they all started looking for a beautiful powerful song. After a while the found the perfect sing, but it needed two other dancers with the main two ones. Jongkook wanted to dance on this song, and for the very first time, Joy agreed with him on the song. So it was Jongkook's and Namjoon's job to go and take permition to have other dancers. Meanwhile, at the house. Taehyong and Joy were both in Tae's room, he was teaching her how to play some action games, after a good 30 minutes of explaining the game, the started fighting each other when Jimin entered the room to watch them, while they are so focused on the screen and didn't notice him. They played for almost one hour, when the screen shined up a golden you won and.a red you lose, 3 seconds later, Joy was jumping happily on Tae's bed who didn't understood yet how did he, the best gamer in the world, lost to beginner girl.

After a while, the three of them were laying on the ground and bed can barely breath from laughing so hard. When Jongkook entered and saw.them like that, he rolled his eyes, then said:"We can have two more dancers, but most of the dance should be focused on Joy and I."

And so, they go on, they had two other dancers, and spend all the week practicing on the dance, until the day came.

BTS members, who aren't in the dance sat in their specific places and watched the show. The other pairs were dancing one by one, until it was Joy's and Jongkook's tern
____________________________________________________________________________________________

STOOOOP
THAT'S IT
THE END OF
THIS CHAPTER

STOOOOPTHAT'S ITTHE END OFTHIS CHAPTER