THERTEEN

Joy's pov:

It has been a month, and all what I'm thinking of is V's kiss. He was good, I mean really really good. I kissed four people before him, but he was the only one who made me feel that weird feeling, like I really was in another world.

Far from the kiss, in this month I became closer to Jimin, you can say we became close friends. In this month he was having  bad time, so I was the one who comfort him. I became an official member in Big Hit, I was a background dancer for BTS for a while, but then, Bidnim dicided to make me a solo rapper and dancer.

Now, I'm in the studio with Suga since we are having a song together. I thought it would be weird to be with him in the same place, alone, after our bed kiss, but it was supper normal, as if it didn't even happened that makes me feel like it was all in my mind, but it was real. For me, I'm glad, so the things aren't going to be bad to work together.

We worked for almost 5 hours after the brake that was after their dance practice for the song IDOL that I was a part of it, so I practiced with them too.

When the day was off, we went back to the dorm, we ordered pizza for dinner and everybody changed until the pizza comes. After dinner, everyone went to do their own things, Suga went to his room to continue sleeping that we interpreted from the car, V, Kook, and Hobi went to play video games, Jin was yelling on RM who broke the fifth cup this week, while Jimin grabbed me to his room to talk, I felt that he was going to do that, he was out spacing all the time. When got into his room, he pushed me on the bed then went and locked the door so we can have some privacy to talk, then he walked quickly to me, and surprised me with a hug.

"Sorry Joy, but I need this, so please don't push me away." He said, and all I did was patting gently on his back and said:"It's ok, you can have your time, I'm here for you."
After a while, I felt him releasing his tight grip on me, then we broke the hug. "Spit it out." was the only thing I said when He was looking confused and sad into me, and he did tell me. "I love someone but I don't know how to tell him, and I need help. I can't ask Taetae because he's crazy somehow, and Kookie is still a baby, while the other hyungs won't understand me. Besides you are a girl and I'm sure you'll understand my situation. Can you help me? Pleeeeeeeeeeease..."

I looked at him, he talked very quickly that he looked As if he was trying to beet Yoongi in his fast rapping, especially that he said all that with one breath. He's such a baby. I chucked at him and he pouted. Owwwwww I can't take all that cuteness of that baby anymore. I nodded for him to continue and he did.

"I love him, and I want to tell him, and I know that he will kiss me if he loves me back, but I don't know how to face him, nor how to confess my love for him. Moreover, I'm a horrible kisser. What should I do?"

Ok... Is that his problem?! Ok it might be really stupid for me, but it's important for him and I'll solve it for him, so I said:"Why don't you practice what to say and how to face him with me? I'm your friend after all."
He agreed and he started comforting himself then confessed his love for me. Well, not exactly me, it was someone else.
"You are good, now you can go and confess for him." I said as he was done.

"No I can't! I'm a bad kisser, and if he wants to kiss me and I don't know how to kiss him back, he'll leave me." Ok, this guy have a serious problem in believing in himself, and it's my job to help him, so to solve this problem, I got closer to him as he widened his eyes, and before he even ask what was going on, I pressed my lips on his.

Our lips were pressed against each other, not moving, just pressed to each other. Then when I felt that he was comfortable with the situation, I started moving my lips against his, sucking on his bottom lip then moving the upper one. He was confused of what was going on, and he was trying to kiss me back, but he doesn't know how. Is he really a 24 years old guy?