EIGHTEEN

After spending some time together, they went to their rooms, while RM took his friend to her new room, which was Jimin's room before he starts dating J-hope, it was reorganized

RM:"I wish you like it."

Kira:"It's more than amazing! Thank you Joony! Now if you please I want to change and sleep, so good night." She said and shoved RM out of the room, and slammed the door into his face, while he was standing there, examining the door with surprised look on his face.

"She will never change." He said to himself and shook his head in disappointment then went to his room.

The next morning,

They wake up and eat breakfast made by Jin and Jimin who felt like a good housewife for a sudden. After breakfast, they gathered in the living room to descuess what to do on their long Holliday vacation.

"Ok guys, since the Christmas is near, we should do something for the A.R.M.Y. as a happy new year gift." Said RM.

"Oh I know! What about we release a new album on the last minute of this year." Said Suga.

"But you and Joy just released your last song, and they aren't expecting any new album any time soon hyung." Jimin answered.

"And that's the good part, they aren't expecting it, it will blow their mom be off." Suga said, smiling devilish into their faces.

"You are dupe Suga." Joy said from nowhere making Suga glare at her, but she isn't afraid of him. "Why?" He asked, still glaring at her. "Because," she posed to throw a smirk on the angry Suga and continued, "we already have a party on that day and we should attend and perform at. So you can't release an album if you aren't there to release it, besides, what are the song that are going to be in that album that non of us wrote yet?"

Suga looked at her emotionlessly which made her laugh. Then they decided to make VLive video for them grating the A.R.M.Y. in for the Christmas.

So they all wear kinda matching clothes

(Joy's outfit)

(Joy's outfit)

Then they gathered in the living room and asked Kira to shoot them on VLive and she did.

"Hello A.R.M.Y.! How are you on Christmas? We wish you are fine so we can be fine😊We wish this year to be better and more shinny. And to be more successful for you and us. Love you A.R.M.Y.💝." RM started and Jin continued:"I wish this year to be happier for you and us."
Suga:"I wish happiness for everyone, and I wish this winter to be warm enough with your and our families."
Jimin:"I'm feeling this year is going to be better and happier, but we should work to make it like that, so I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE💝🍑"
J-hope:"Hello A.R.M.Y. I'm your hope. I wish you a new full of hope and happiness and success year. I wish you achieve your goals and be happy, so your HOPE can be happy for you."
Kook:"This year everybody is becoming older, also do us, so I wish you live your life happily now, then, and forever. Oh and for those who are in school, I wish you be successful in your classes. Love you. HAPPY NEW YEAR.💝💝💝?
V:"HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY NEW YOU AND HAPPY NEW US. I PURPLE YOU A.R.M.Y. AND MY BANDMATES. I wish us all a happy new life and a happy new days and a happy new year. I wish we all become more mature with everyday passes not only every year. And always remember, I love you💜."
Joy:"HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY. I'm glad that I'm part of this lovely happy family. I wish my family a HAPPY NEW YEAR, and everybody else, and I wish my family supports me in my new carrier. Just a small note, A.R.M.Y. you are part of my family too😊. Love you all💜."
Then they all said in unison:"HAPPY NEW YEAR, WE LOVE YOU, AND REMEMBER, LOVE YOURSELF💝😊."

And with that the VLive ended. Then they started preparing themselves to go on a trip after the NEW YEAR party their manager planed for. Then they spend the rest of the day minding their own business, as V and Kook grabbed both of Joy and Kira and took them to hang out, Jimin and J-hope went to their room to spend more alone time together since J-hope said he missed his boyfriend, as if it's possible, Suga went to sleep, as always, and last but not least, Jin and RM planing what to do on their trip.

On the kpop NEW YEAR party,

They performed their songs, Fake Love, Airplane, and Idol. (Not sure what they'll perform, but this is what I think they'll do)
After the party was over, they went back to the dorm and took their things and went to the airport, and Kira was with them because RM didn't want to leave her home alone.

Time skip...

When they arrived to Hawaii, they went straight to the hotel and  took the keys for their rooms, they are going to share the rooms, so the roommates were Joy and Kira since they are the only girls in the group, RM, V , and Jongkook who became their roommate after he exchanged rooms with Jimin who ended up with J-hope, and last there is Suga and Jin. Then they went to their rooms to rest from traveling.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

STOOOOP
THAT'S IT
THE END OF
THIS CHAPTER
😊😊😊

PURPLE YOU ALL
💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝💜💝

OH! AND...
🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅
🌟🎇🎆🎅MARRY CHRISTMAS🎅🎆🎇🌟 🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅