TEASER

The days passed, and nothing interesting happened between them, they didn't had time to play games anymore since the tow partners were focusing on their dance shows. They were amazing with tother, and the fans loved the new couple, unexpectedly though, and they supported them thinking they were a couple.

Also, the band had a new album to release, which made their schedule full with practices. They barely had time to rest.

The show was ending, and Jongkook and Joy were having a hard time to choose a suitable song to use for the last live show.

Jongkook's pov:

It was the finals, which means that  ether am going to win a red sport car, or lose a red sport car. But the only problem we have is that we don't know what song we should dance on.

The hyungs and I were practicing for our new song, I wanted to ask them for help, but they looked really exosted from the merciless full time schedules, well me too.
Sometimes, whenever Joy wants to tell me something about the show, I just say "Later, I'm resting now."

Well I feel bad for her, she is working hard too. I mean, when we are at the company practicing or recording or whatever we are doing, when we come back, we found our rooms, that we left messy, clean and organized. Of course it's not going to organize itself, it's impossible, and I'm not Jimin hyung to believe that. Why? Well Jimin hyung is actually a  giant baby, some-times I feel like I am his hyung not he's mine.

After we were done recording, and shooting, we hard a day off before we start the fan meetings and signs and our concerts after we revealed the new album and broke the world with it as we usually do. We were sitting together in the living room, or sleeping, when Joy and Jimin hyung entered the living room with some snacks and juices and placed it on the table. Then Joy spoke in the middle of the silence:"I thought about the song that rabbit and I are going to dance on in the finals." Are you kidding me now?! That rabbit?!

End Jongkook pov.

"Rabbit?!" Jongkook asked, starting at the girl sitting on the ground between Suga who just woke up after she sat next to him, and Jimin who sat next to him they entered together, Joy just nodded looking insistently at him. Jin and V chuckled at him, RM still sleeping, he didn't even opened his eyes, Jimin staring at his juice, and Suga was trying to understand what was going on. J_hope entered the room at same time when Kook sighed helplessly, he gave up on making this girl stop calling him rabbit, but he thinks it is better than calling him Oppa which he hates.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

STOOOOP
THAT'S IT
THE END OF
THIS TEASER
😊😊😊