👓2👓

Kumiko POV

"NANI?!!What the heckin did you do to me?"I asked in a very frustrated tone.

"Just following orders,dear."

"Andwae....maldo andwae....my hair...Why does it have to be this short?"I said almost losing my soul.

Like I heckin love my long hair,man..

"Now,change to this outfit.Oh before that,wrap this on your chest."

"What?!What's this?A bandage?!And Seriously?A suit?Am I going to be an agent or a lawyer or smthn?"

"Just following orders,dear.You should also."

I heckin hate orders!

Ugh!Chill Kumiko!

I quickly grab the suit and that bandage thingy.. and walk my way to the changing or fitting room.

"Arghh..I'm now hating myself."

As soon as I changed up,I get out of that suffocating room and to my surprise,the stylist welcome me with...

"Wow!Daebak!You look great on it!"

"Omo!You already an oppa!Good job!"

What the heckin?!!

"Oppa?"I asked so confused.

Like I'm a girl ,man.Even if I have that bandage thingy on my chest,my body still tells me that I'm a girl!

"Yeah!You should be happy,cause Mr. Ceo would be surely and definitely be happy!"

"Here put this on,to complete your enchanting look."The other stylist said to me as she hand me a heckin glasses.Well not bad enough,I somehow like wearing glasses but enchanting what?!They are all insane.

I immediately wore it and there you go again, they are like fangirling over me. Am I that beautiful,err...handsome I mean?

I just frowned not really liking the idea of this

"Eyy stop frowning!Now let's go meet Mr. Ceo!He would sure love this!"The stylist chirped and grabbed my arm.I admit, that really hurts.

👓👓👓👔👔👔👔👓👓👓

"Are you heckin insane?!"

"No,why should I be?"Mr. Ceo said with his oh awkward smirk.

"Cause you just change my gender,it's already like changing my whole identity!!"

"Well I'm outta here."

"Eonnie!I thought you're going to help me?!"

"Well I did right?I mean I suggested something-"

"Yeah something horrible and insane"I retorted.

"Well..I guess I'm sorry?..You know I was really drank last night and I was really not in the right mind this morning..hehe love you sis!"And then yeah she walked out the room in the speed of light.

"This is not what I wanted to be."I whispered to myself as I plopped down the couch.

"Well,honestly speaking you really look good in that suit and in that hair.You make me believe that you're a member of a male idol group."

I just sighed in frustration not wanting to make a huge fuss about this.

"Well, I take it as a yes."

"So Wannaone is a boy group?huh?"I asked out of nowhere.

"Exactly!"

"You want this,...Kumiko."

I sat there in silence not knowing what to say.

Did I really want this?

As my mind slowly drifts to other dimension,the sound of door clicking brought me back to reality.

"Oh there you are."

"Annyeonghaseyo Ceo-nim!"