👓 22👓

Kumiko's POV

This is it, man.. You can do it..

"Miks, you're alright?" Daehwi nodged me.

"Wow, new nickname.."

"Ehehe, I've realized miko is too long. Anyway, just squeeze my hand if you're not."

Oh well, I'm now at a van with my co-members heading to the concert venue. And obviously I am sitted beside Daewhi and my window bestie.

I'M HECKIN FEELIN NERVOUS RIGHT NOW!!!!

Then Daehwi screamed.

" Omo.. Mianhae..I have squeezed it too much. "

" A-Ani.. I-It's alright. Maybe it's better if you're going to do that to my pillow instead." Daehwi suggested that made me pity but at the same time laughed at him. Okay I'm such a bad friend.

Okay.. Chill Kumiko!!! Wooh! You got this! You're not alone!!! FIGHTING!!

" We're now here. "Our manager said.

Okay just relax yourself, and you'll do good.

We are now at the backstage, preparing for things.

Time really flew fast.

It's been 10 months I guess, when I was just being introduced as a member of this heckin group and now  I'm having a heckin concert with them. Just wow, oh just wow.

"Miko-ah."

"Ne Jisung hyung?"

"Come here." He said as he spread his arms.

I went over him and he embrace his arms around me.

"Let me hug you for a minute." He whispered.

I don't know but it really calmed me down.

And after just a minute, he really released himself from the hug.

"Fighting. Let's do this!" He then said.

I nodded and tried to control the tears that I don't know where they came from but I'm just overwhelmed I guess, by what's happening right now.

"Aigoo.. Why are you crying? Don't cry, hmm?" And he hugged me once again.

"Heol! Why is that only the two of you are hugging? What kind of betrayal is this?" Seongwoo complained.

"What kind of kdrama is this?" Jinyoung retorted. I really like his savageness. "Just kidding hyung, let's just join."

And all of them joined as we formed a group hug.

This is just so amazing. I hope it would not end.

"Alright guys 5 minutes! Be ready!" The staffs reminded us.

We all now head to the platform where we would be lifted up to the main stage.

This is getting me nervous again.

Did I already mention how I hate stages, crowds and such things? I REALLY HATE THEM.

Okay, you can do this men. Just chill, okay?

"Miko-ssi.."

"M-Manager-nim.."

"Here, it could help you." She said as she handed me my medicine.

I took it and drank it with my bottled water that I can't really let go even we're now in this heckin platform.

Okay.. Enough of that.. Just breathe in and breathe out. Breathe in and breathe out.

Why is it getting too cold?
Why is my breathing like this?
Okay I'm now hearing the chants.
Just chill.
Wait.. Why is it everything getting blurred?
Why is it everything getting dark?

"WANNAONE. WANNAONE. WANNA-"

Slowly the lights, the sounds disappeared.

👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓

"Where am I?"

"Obviously, you're in a hospital dear."

"What happened?"

"You just collapsed. That's it. "

"Where's the other members?"

"Members? Are you not really aware that your group is going to disband right after the concert?"

"What? You're kidding right, manager-nim?"

"Manager? I'm no longer your manager dear. I'm your nightmare." And she laughed devilishly.

What the heck am I doing here?

"This is all not true!! You're a liar!!!!"

"Accept the truth dear that they left you already so bye take care. Mwah!"

And as the door opened.

"What are you f***** doing here, Yoobin?" Is that Sungwoon?

"Spilling the tea?"

"Spilling the tea huh? Police get her."

"What the actual fu-"

"You have the right to remain silent."

I don't really don't care what drama I've been hearing now, I just really cared of what that psycho did tell me earlier.

"Kumiko!!!"They said in chorus.

"Don't hug me.." I said as I forced my tears to get back into my stupid eyes.

"Miks, we're going to tell you some-"

"I already know, thanks to that psycho."

"We're really sorry that we didn't tell you-"

"No, it's alright. I am always the one who is always left behind so that's really alright. I'm used to it, really."

"Kumiko..."

"And the fact that all of you knows that I'm actually a girl, and me still acting like an idiot. Guess you're happy with that."

"We just don't want to get things too awkward."

"Then what about now? Isn't this too awkward? Why can't you just tell me all??? "And that I burst out.

"But you hide from us first." Minhyun suddenly spoke.

"Then I guess it's all just fair. I deserved this." I said wiping my tears.

"We're really-"

"No, it should be me apologizing. I'm really sorry for having this shtty problem of mine that I have to fool you guys, now you can leave me alone like you were supposed to do."I said as I bowed down my head.

" Please.. "

I now heard footsteps walking away from me.

" I'm going to miss you guys! Let's all go to the path we are deatined to be! "I said finally having the courage to look up and make an eye-contact with them.

They smiled and waved at me goodbye.

Not all goodbyes are sad. Some would just make us stronger to be just on our own.