👓4👓

Kumiko's POV

"Miko!!!Ireonaa!!"

"Jakkaman...just for 5 minutes."

"Yah...Miko!We're going to have a practice!"

"Jakkaman..."

I need sleep.Please.

"Miko!!!"

As I open my eyes..

"Daehwi?!Why are you so up-close?"

"Hmm?"He hummed confusingly as he gets closer to me.

Dude.Know your limits.

"You...are..so.......freakin.....flawless."He mumbled as he caressed my right cheek.

"Eh?!"I immediately got up,that shocked Daehwi.

"Oh..mianhae..I just envy your skin..hehe what's your secret?Sungwoon hyung also have that flawless skin but he doesn't want to tell me what's his secret.So...mind telling yours?"

"S-Secret?"I can feel the goosebumps forming in my arm.

"Yeah!To achieve that flawless skin?"

Yeah right Kumiko!Chill!!

"A-Actually I don't have."

"Jinjja?It's natural?"He asked curiously as he starts to get closer to me again.

"A-Ah..just some fruits and vegetables..and have enough sleep I think?"I said not so sure.

Cause what should I say?I was really born with it(xD)

"O-Okay...Wash yourself up,get ready and we're having our practice."He said not so satisfied.

I just nod in response and head to the bathroom.Oh right!Where's that heckin bathroom?

"Uhm Daehwi hyung..where's the bathroom?"

"Oh..just walk straight through the halls and you would find a color gray door.That's the bathroom."

"Hai!Arigato!"

"Hai!"He replied playfully.

I quickly get my towel and other things I need then I go out the room and does what Daehwi instructed me to do.

Just walk straight the halls and voila!The beige-wait what?I thought it's gray?

I look back and forth to where I am right now.Isn't this the straight hall Daehwi is talkin' about?

I'm hesitant at first but I think I'm going to pee myself here.

So I open the door...whooh there's no one here...

I was about to strip down my jogging pants when I heard the shower curtains open...no way.

"Oh..Miko!You're going to take a shower?"He said as he smiled at me showing his snaggletooth.

Assdfdsdffwhatamiseeingrightnow?ghhbhh

"Hey Miko!"

I immediately covered my eyes which I should've done earlier.I can tell my cheeks are already burning up.

"Oh sorry to ruin your innocence..but ..don't you also have this?"

"Shut up!Park Woojin!"

"Eh?Park Woojin?!You're younger than me right?"I heard him said with his busan accent and ..I can definitely sense that he's getting closer to me.

I back off still covering my oh so precious eyes..and since I'm covering my eyes...

Sht.I slipped.