👓20👓

Nd because it's the comeback day, i planned to update. Yehh ik it's been too long and sorry is an overstatement for that so here is it guys, luvya even if u don't😂

Kumiko's POV

Arghhhhhhhh!!! I don't get it!! Why is everyone getting so weird??!!

"Miko!!! Get up!! The manager's here!"

I heard Jisung while continuously knocking at my door. Seriously that door will break under a minute...

"Ne! Hyung!!"

I lazily opened my door and to my shock there is our manager with her luggage beside her. And what's more shocking is that she continued to walk passed by me simply entering my room.

As I followed my gaze unto her, I look back at Jisung who is also currently at my door and mouthed the words:

"Why is she here?"

He just shrugged his shoulder and walk back to where he was supposed to be? Uhmm.. He's not mute right? 🙄😤

"Oh yeah I forgot! Im your new roommate for today Miko!" I'm in a double shock right now that I think I would collapse any minute because of too much short of breath happening inside me.

"Miko??"

Before my visions turned into pitch black, I saw her smirk.

Sungwoon's POV

"So..."

"W-Wait can I use the bathroom for a second?" I just nodded at her.

Not counting and complaining but, she already used the bathroom like ten times. Does she have a diarrhea or something????

She's avoiding my questions and just wasting my time.

"Oh S-Sorry.. It's just that I uhmm you know v-vomit too often. By the way I don't really have the proper introduction because of these things so let me introduce myself properly.." She formed her pale lips into smile.

"I'm Kim Bora, I am a former trainer at your entertainment since swing is still under ymc ent."

"Nice to meet you, I'm-"

"Of course, I know you. No need to introduce yourself.."

"Uhm so what does really happened?"

She looked at me with some tint of nervousness and fear in her eyes.

"It happened 10 years ago.. "

"Unnie, look.. Do I look like Chaerin now??"

"I'm apologizing on behalf of my sister Bora.."

"Haha no it's okay,I'm use to it already and I understand how he admires Chaerin because I'm also a fan too."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, it's the reason why I'm working in that entertainment. Wait you're a make-up artist right? Why don't you apply in our entertainment, we' re really needing it now especially for the rising star Chaerin and I guess your sister will be happy about it too.. "

***skip forward

" Unnie, what is that violet thing on your face? "

" Huh? I-I'ts just some blush-on from the make-up I guess. "

" You're not telling it to your sister? What if you resigned already? I'm really sorry Yuri, I didn't really know that Chaerin is-"

"Hey, what are you talking about my Chaerin??"

"I can't, she will be upset.." She said as she looked at her sister.

"What??? I don't understand? So you're saying Chaerin hurt your friend?"

"Uhmm let me finish my story..."

"What is this?!! Are you sure you're a make-up artist?"

"I'm sorry ma'am Chaerin."

Then Chaerin starts to hyperventilate..

"Ma'am?"

"What are you looking at? Get me water you idiot!!!"

"Here ma'am..." But as soon as Chaerin drank the water, the water splashes and that made it through the electrical wirings used for hairstylings..

"Then only ashes of my friend remained and mysteriously Chaerin survived. "

"Woahw I didn't expect this."

"Nor do I. There are rumors that Chaerin pushed my friend and left her behind. Chaerin is honestly kind but I don't also know what happened, maybe it's because of her scandals and this toxic industry. Maybe she has reasons..."

I am still shocked that I just uttered." Then? "

" Then that's where the revenge takes place. Remember her sister? She is actually the one that gave me the wrong medication which I thought was the real one to Chaerin while she was hyperventilating at her concert. Yes, I'm partially part of her death. "

"So that's what really happened..."

"Y-Yes... And it may happen to her daughter again..."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Uhm because my friend's sister is alive?"

"May I know her name?"

"Are you sure you want to know it?"

"OF COURSE.. Oh sorry I've raised my voice too high.."

"I don't know but I think you have encountered her already.."

"So what is her name?"

"Lee Yoobin."

👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓

Spring breeze🌬️ mv!!!

https://youtu.be/FD2mik4V5EE

We'll meet again..