👓14👓

No One's POV

"Yah Jinyoung!"

"Oh...Woojin hyung..W-Waeyo?"Jinyoung said as he moves away from Kumiko.

"J-Jisung hyung calls you.."

"Jinjja?About what?"

"Uhm..I don't know,just go to hyung.."

Jinyoung sighed and walked his way out from them.

"T-Thank you hyung..."

Woojin automatically blushed and just nod at her.

"Woojin hyung...waeyo?"

"H-huh?"

"Y-Your face is red."

"Uhh...ne it's hot..g-gonna go outside to feel the cold air."

"Ah..alright..."

And as fast as a bullet train,Woojin has disappeared from Kumiko's sight.

"Eyy nekko!!"

"Eyy hyung!"

"What's with the long face?"

"Uhmm nothing..it's just that some just acts weird around me."

"Hmm..cause you're also weird,that's why?"

"What?"

"I mean you're mysteriously weird."Daniel said as he messed with Kumiko's hair again.

"Should I take that as a compliment?"

"It's up to you..Nekko..."Daniel said as he smiled showing his adorable bunny teeth.

"Nekko yah~Nekko yah~"

"Yah Jaehwan hyung..I'm the only  who can call Miko like that!"Daniel whined as soon as he heard Jaehwan singing.

"Eh?What's wrong with singing produce 48's theme song?"Jaehwan retorted.

"Produce 48?"Kumiko asked.

"Uhh yeah...kinda produce 101 but this time it's 48."Guanlin butted in.

"Uhmm obviously..."Kumiko snorted.

"Yah!Just get me any food from the fridge!"Guanlin snorted back.

"You have hands Guanlin..."

"Eyy..why are you not calling me hyung?"

"Cause we're just like 2 or 3 months apart."

"Eyy just give me food you maknae!"

"Yah stop that!Guanlin,don't bully the maknae."Jisung said as he walked towards them.

Guanlin just pouts and went to the kitchen to get his own food.

"Jisung hyung,kamsahamnida.."

"Haha it's okay Miko...why are you being so formal?"Jisung said as he patted Kumiko's back.

"Tsk.Such a child."Jihoon said as he passed by the living room.

"Just tell hyung if anyone's bullying you Miko..arasseo?"

"Ne hyung..komawo.."

"Ah..I forgot..Your company is asking you to go to their building later in the afternoon."

"Eh?Why?"

"Uhm I dunno dear..just go later for you to find out."

"Oh alright hyung,thanks.."

"Ne...I'm gonna go get fix the other guys,just call me if you need help."And just like that,Jisung left...

"Nekko~Nekko~Nekko~Nekko~Nekko~yah~"Jaehwan sang with all of his heart.

"So this is produce 48?"Kumiko mumbled but enough for Daniel to hear it.

"Yeah..why??Oh yeah you're also a japanese,half japanese..but unfortunately it's for girls only."Daniel said while pouting.

"Yeahh.."

"Exactly."Jinyoung blurted out.

And at the same time,Daehwi get out of his room.

"Yah Jinyoung.."

"Why are you calling me for no real reasons?"Jinyoung asked annoyed.

"Eh?I'm just gonna tell you something about contours."Daehwi innocently said.

Jinyoung just rolled his eyes and turned on the tv.

"Oh what a right timing we have!"Daniel exclaimed as Produce 48 flashed on the tv.

"Wahh..yeppeuda."Seongwoo said popping out from nowhere.

"Eh?Seongwoo hyung?I thought you're sick?"Daehwi asked.

"I think I'm automatically healed by this.This is what the heal is really all about."Seongwoo said,putting his whole focus and attention on the tv right now.

Kumiko's POV

Why do I know almost all of them?

I scanned all the japanese contestants and spotted a very familiar face.

As she introduced herself,I can't help but to focus on her.

Yamada Noe?

Why does it sounds so familiar?

"Eyy..Nekko..already have a pick?"Daniel suddenly asked me.

"Uhmm..pick?"

"Why are you so ...nvm.."Seongwoo said as he sighed.

"I mean who is your favorite so far?"

"Uhmm dunno..this yamada noe girl I think?"

"Ooh..you have a unique taste for girls.."Daniel cooed.

Im still a girl guys...

"Nah..it's just that she's bubbly and all.."And familiar.

I suddenly missed my bestfriend back then when I'm still in my middle school years...

As the time passes by,we just watched the whole episode of that produce 48.I'm really glad that I made the decision to not join that show.I will be the worst if I happen to join that one.

"Guys!Announcement!"Jisung yelled.

"Yoobin-nim called and she said that we'll be guesting the Produce 48 show."Jisung continued.

"Oooh..when is this?"Daniel asked.

"Later?"

"Guess I can't join you."I simply said.

"Oh right,you're going to your company later.."Jisung said and pouted.

Geez,he really looks like a cute duck.

"Yeah..and it's not right for me to also join you because I didn't come from that show..I'm not an original member of wannaone right?So just to avoid any criticism and even whether I would go to my company or nah..I better not join you guys.."I frankly said that make the guys speechless.

"She got a point."Jinyoung said that made Daehwi glared at him.Dude..what's happening?

"Oh I mean he..I'm sorry I'm just carried away with produce 48 japanese contestants."Jinyoung nervously added.

Does Jinyoung already know it?

Jinyoung then looked at me.

Heck.

That's why he's not afraid to kiss me.HECHEZHZVSJSJ

What am I even thinking????!!?

That Daehwi will be seriously be killed by me...

Heck..My heart...Why does my heart beating so fast so suddenly?

Heck.I can't breathe.

👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓

Another ud...wieeh...is it getting messierrr?yeah im sorry for that but i think there's still a lot of secrets and characters to reveal wieeehhhh...♡♡♡