👓6👓

Kumiko's POV

"Miko...wake up!"

"Hmm..just 3 minutes..."

"Yah...Miko..we need to leave early as possible."

"Jakkaman...Just give me a minute.."

"YAH...KUMI-"I immediately come to my senses,got up and covered his heckin mouth.

Aish this kid!What is he trying to do?!!!

"Hehe...I guess that would be your alarm clock from now on..."He said while smiling devilishly.

"Yah!I thought we cleared this matter up yesterday?"

"But you really didn't tell me your secret to your flawless skin.."He said still smiling but now so cutely.

"How many times do I have to tell you that it's natural!I am natural!I am just naturally born this way!"

And with that he just pouts.

Aish I don't know if he's kawaii or a yandere for beauty products.

"By the way...where are we going this early?"

"Oh that...you'll see later..."And he just smirks at me.

What?!I don't really understand this guy anymore!!!

👓👓👓👔👔👔👔👓👓👓

"Oh you got that glasses again!"Jaehwan said as he sat beside me.He moves closer to me,taking off my glasses for him...to wear it."It's more cooler if I'm the one who wears it right?"I just simply nod controlling my laughter.

Btw,I'm now having my breakfast which is cereals in their couch..cause why not?it's more comfy here.

"Ohayou Miko-kun!Are you ready for today?"He said in japanese.

I just stared at him confused.

"You don't know it yet?"Minhyun asked also in confused.

"Maybe he just doesn't understand you,omo...maybe he's not really a japanese!"Jaehwan said acting that he's really shocked by his words.

"I don't really know what to do with him.I might really just give him to Daniel."Minhyun said in japanese again with im-done-with-this-life look.

I laughed at him leaving Jaehwan in a totally confused look.

"Eyy!Did anyone mention my name?Oh!Nekko!How was your sleep?Is Daehwi taking care of you?Do you just want to be my roommate instead?"And Daniel just bombed me with questions that I'm not sure if I can answer ...because I'M A HECKIN CAT FOR HIM ..as he continuously messing then fixing then messing my hair up again.

"I think this is the end of Science."Said by Seongwoo who just popped from nowhere who is very into his acting right now.

"What is he talkin about?"I asked not really wanting an answer.

"Oh...don't mind him,just mind me."Daniel replied as he still messing my hair up.

"Yah!Don't touch a fairy like us!Only we can touch each other..right?"Sungwoon suddenly said as he got out from his room with his smirking face.

"YAH!WE'RE LEAVING WITHIN JUST 10 MINUTES AND YET YOU STILL HAVE THE MIND TO FLIRT?!WHAT'S WITH YOU PEOPLE?!!"Jisung yelled from the top of his lungs.

And with that they all ran to eat so quick and ran to their rooms again to prepare.

Oh yeah...I better get ready too.

I also ran to our room to pick some nice clothes when Daehwi shove me something.

"Here,wear this."

"Eh?Suit?!I want something comfy!"

"We're going to an important event and you're just going to wear that?"He said while pointing to the ones I pick which is a pastel shirt and a ripped jeans.

We just stared each other trying to defend our sides but then..I just have to gave up.I don't want to be a bother to them anyways.

I quicky ran to the bathroom and changed to this suffocating suit.

As I went out,I'm shocked to see them gathering in their living room already..even the maknae lines are there already with also their suits on.

I slowly walked towards them not wanting to get attention not until someone speaks.

"Are you ready,Miko Ishida?"Jihoon said,not glaring at me but smirking at me.

Somehow it gave me chills.

"What's to ready about?"I asked innocently.

"YOU DON'T KNOW?!"They all asked in chorus except for Daehwi.

Would I be asking them if I know?Just blame Daehwi,okay?

👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓

OMO!Saeng-il chukahae Jihoooooooooon ahhhhhh💕💕💕💕 wiehhhhhhh!!!! mian I almost forgot!!!

That's all.I'm out.