👓5👓

Daehwi's POV

As soon as we head back the dorm.I immediately ran to the kitchen and to the fridge.

I really need tons of liquid!!!!

Once I finished the 3 bottled water,I immediately walk into my room.

I now need tons of sleep!Beauty sleep in specific!

As I slowly opened the door.I quickly noticed Miko lying on his bed with his face on his pillow.Can he even breathe?

I'm about to lie as well in my precious bed,when I noticed something.. odd.

Why does he have..

"M-Miko?"I said nervously trying to wake him up, if he's actually asleep.

And luckily he responds.

"M-Miko...you have blood on your lower back.."I said sounding so calm as much as possible.

I got shocked when he quickly get up trying to hide those blood...Is he a..

"Uhmm blood you say?Maybe I just slipped awhile ago hitting my back without me knowing..."He said while laughing uncomfortably.

Hmm..something's not right with this guy.

Setting that aside,I move closer to him making him fall onto his bed.I scan his features one by one.

Why does he ...look like a girl?No matter angle it is,...I can say this guy is really a yeoja!!!

I can say he's really nervous right now so I decided to back away.I put my hands on my chin acting that I'm thinking so hard.

"Uhm..hyung..waeyo?"He said slightly trembling.

"Tell me the truth,Miko...Are you perhaps....................a guy who underwent through several plastic surgery to almost look like a girl?!Why are you this so pretty?"I said looking straight into his eyes.

"E-Eh..what are you ... talking about?"

"Yah!I'm serious!Tell me your secret!!!"I whined...but

He just stayed there silent...

"Hey Miko,mind sharing your thoughts with me?"

He doesn't respond that's why me so wanting to kill my curiousity,I quickly head to his things.I know it's a rude thing to do but I want to really know what products she is currently using.

"Yah!What are you doing?!"I can hear Miko is panicking right now.hehe mianhae,I just wanted to be so flawless like you...

As I'm checking on his things,there's this white plastic covered thing that caught my eyes.

"M-Miko,why do you have this?..."

Kumiko's POV

HECK.IT.

"T-That's just..."I said nervously trying to think of something that will save me from this..

I'm really hatin my heckin life now.

"A pad."He softly said but enough for me to hear it.

I just facepalmed myself mentally for being so slow and stupid.

I'm done.

Goodbye.

"YAH MIKO!ARE YOU THAT PERVERT?!TO EVEN HAVE A PAD IN YOUR BAG?
"

"ANI!"Heck..I should've agreed with him to stop this pad thing.

"Eh?So why do you have this?"And just as he asked that,his eyes suddenly grows bigger."Miko,you're bleeding!"He half-yelled while pointing to my sweatpants.

I bit my lip in frustration.

I don't know what to say.

I don't know what to do.

I think I'm going to passed out anytime now.

"Uhm..M-Maybe this will help? Just change your pants first and put this on..Then you can just explain when you come back.."He said in a voice full of concern not trying to have an eyecontact with me.

I just nod in response and ran as fast as I could to our bathroom to fix myself up.

After a few minutes I head back to our room.

I saw Daehwi silently sitting on his bed,playing with his fingers.

"Uhm..D-Daewhi?"

He lift his head up to see me and to my surprise,he just smiled and...winked?at me.

"Oh you're finally back!Now.. mind explaining everything to me?"He said still smiling.

I just sat on my bed first and explain the whole 'change my identity/gender' story.

"Oooh...so you just want to debut with a group?"

"Hmmm..yeahh.."

"Why just go solo instead?"

"I-I...just.. c-cant.."

He just put a confused look.

"Well I just ..I don't like the feeling of being alone and such?."I said trying to convince him.

"Hmm..You're right..but why not change entertainment?"

"Well..because of personal issues..and it's too late I guess.."

"Eh?I've been also a trainee to this certain big entertainment,training for also several years there and yet I ended up to my new entertainment."He said trying to somehow encourage me.

"Well..it's just complicated..I just can't change entertainments."I said with conviction,leaving Daehwi to sigh in defeat.

"Uhmm...by the way..aren't you supposed to be mad?"I shyly asked.

"Why should I?Well honestly at first, I'm actually having a little breakdown inside my head but you're not actually that bad.I mean you can't be a sasaeng right?"I just nodded in assurance."So that's why I just became so happy suddenly...Cause you know I have this girl bestfriend named Somi and...I really miss her so much!So I think you could be possibly my bestfriend too..y'know I tend to be friends with girls more..So no worries,there'll be no awkwardness between us and ..this secret will be just between us!"He said smiling at me ...then hugging me.

My body automatically pull from the hug and awkwardly laugh..Why am I being so heckin awkward?

"S-So what's your girl name?..oh I mean your real name?"He chirped and I chuckled a bit.

"Waeyo?It's not like you can call me by my real name."

"I-I'm just curious..."He said in disappointment.

"Kumiko...Kumiko Ishida.."I blurted out.

"Wow,nice name..but can't you just be more creative in creating a name for your boy side?"He asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Well,you can't blame me,It's a last minute naming..."I sassed and we both laughed.

"Oh by the way...I'm going to really keep your secret if you would tell me your secret.."Daehwi blurted out.

"Eh?Didn't I tell you already?"

"Your secret to your flawless skin?Na-ah my dear."And once again we just ended up laughing till the day's end.

He sure maybe my soulmate-Aish Kumiko what are you saying?You're just best buddies right?Best friends!