👓15👓

Daehwi's POV

Sheezzzt.Kumiko.

"Yah Gwaenchanha?"Daniel hyung stupidly asked.

"Jinjja hyung?Don't ask the obvious!"I said so annoyed while I tried carrying the hyperventilating Kumiko.

Sheezt ..why do you weigh so much pounds Kumiko?

"I will carry him."Jihoon hyung volunteered.

Eh?I thought he has an issue with Kumiko?

"No,I'll carry him."Woojin hyung butted in,as he still catches his breath from running.

"Aniyo..I should be the one."Jinyoung hyung sternly said.

"Jinjja?You can carry that pig?Only pigs can carry each other."Jihoon hyung said causing everyone to laugh.

Jihoon hyung just rolled his eyes and gently get Kumiko from me for him to carry him in a piggy back ride manner.

"Are you sure hyung?"I hesitantly asked.

"I don't hate him that much that I want him to die."Jihoon hyung nonchalantly explained.

"E-Eomma.."Kumiko mumbled as tears starts to form her eyes.

We hurriedly get to our van.

I let Kumiko sit beside me and Jihoon hyung.

"D-Daehwi...I saw eomma..."

"Get a hold of yourself Kumiko..."I whispered.

"Shttt!"Sungwoon hyung muttered.

"What the heck hyung..what's your problem?!"I said totally annoyed.

"I think I know what Miko's been having through.."

"Yah..kids..calm down."Jisung hyung said.

"We're going to the hospital any minute now."Minhyun hyung said that caused me to panicked.

"W-Why should we go to the hospital?"I nevously asked.

"Jinjja?Don't ask the obvious..."Daniel hyung retorted.

I glared at him and look to where Jinyoung hyung is signalling him to help me.

But being again the quiestest he is,he didn't bother to say anything.

We're now at the entrance of the parking of the hospital and I'm really panicking right now...until Woojin talked.

"Uhm..hyung..I think this is not a good idea..I mean we're celebrities right and this situation should just remain private.If we step out and go to that hospital,there will be more controversies about us especially to our new member.We wouldn't like to put a dirt in Miko's name right?"

I love you brothaaaaa!!!

"Yeah Woojin got a point.."Sungwoon hyung also agreed.

"Alright..since Miko is also scheduled to go to her agency now,we should just probably go there."

Everybody just nods in agreement and I sighed in relief.

Aish!Kumiko...are you trying to kill me??!!

Kumiko's POV

I opened my eyes to see a white room.

Heck.Am in a hospital?!!

No heckk..This shouldn't be..

Wait..but why is this so familiar?

"Welcome back Kumiko-oh I mean Miko Ishida..."

Mr.Ceo?

"Well I did expect you to come but not in this way.."Mr. Ceo said as he fake a smile.

"Why did you call me here?"I asked straight to the point.

"Why do you think so?"

"You're going to still force me to this solo debut thing..isn't it?"

"Of course not..well that's a part of the plan but now I just want you to enjoy your life with your group."

"What part of the plan?I thought I'm just gonna stay with wannaone?"

"Oh..yeah...what I mean is maybe just maybe you would soon have this solo debut."

"I thought we're done talking about this?"

"I'm just saying the probability, Kumiko.. anyways ..you're really here because I just really want to know how you've been doing now.."

"Okay?Well,I think I'm actually fine..."

"Good..and oh someone wanted to talk to you.."

"I will bet my anxiety to this,is it Ailee eonnie?"

"No betting my dear...it's not her.."

"Then who?"

"Try to find out yourself."Mr. Ceo said as he motioned me to look at the door.

KENTA?!

WtH?!

"Nice to see you again sis..."

👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓

Another late ud hehe..Mind blown!Woohh i dunt really know what my mind is being up to now😂I'm just writing what my mind is thinking rn...so sorry if its getting confusing..dunt worry your questions will be answered in the next chapters...so yh howp you liked it^.^