👓10👓

Kumiko's POV

"Good job Miko!Good job to us
today!!!"Jisung said as he does his signature clap.

"Kamsamnida..."I softly said.

"Should we head back home?"Minhyun asked with his oh angelic voice.I really totally likin his voice!

"Ani...let's take a tour!Let's tour Miko in this building!"Daewhi chirped.

Wht??

Oh right!We're here in their so called Stone entertainment building where we do their recording and stuffs.

"Alright!!"Jisung replied as he grabbed my hand.Oh no,I thought I'm so done with this pulling my hand thing.

As we ran through the hallways..

"Oh!Gamjangiya!(You shocked me!)"

"Oh!Annyeonghaseyo Heize sunbaenim."They said in chorused while me just bowing.

"Annyeong!!Who's this girl?"She joyfully said and...kissed my cheek?!

"N-Noona...he's a boy."Seongwoo uttered.

"Jinjja?hmmm..I thought my senses are good when it comes to gender determination."Heize-nim said as she scanned my face.

"Ahaha..noona maybe your senses are a bit off today."Daehwi nervously said trying to catch the attention Heize sunbaenim is giving me.I'm going to thank you later Hwi!

"Aww..maybe...mianhae I really thought you're a girl that's why I suddenly kissed you.I'm sorry to surprise you."Heize-nim calmly said as she bowed down.

"Ah...ani..it's alright."I nervously said which I wish I should haven't said.😒

"Alright?!Ayee looks like our dongsaeng have a crush on our sunbaenim!!!"Guanlin teased.who the heckin told he can tease me like that?!

"A-Ani..it's not what I meant.."I said trying to clear myself up.Aish I thought that Guanlin is so kawaii and such.

"Aww neon kwiyeowo!(you're so cute)"Heize-nim blurted out and I blushed so hard..from embarrassment okay?I still know my real gender,..or not?Aish!

"By the way,you know the announcement?"Heize-nim asked.

"Announcement?"Jisung asked in confused.

"You're going to move to another entertainment..."

"Eh?What do you mean by that noona?"Daehwi asked.

"You're going to leave YMC ent. Haven't heard of it yet?"

mwoya?nani?what's going on here?

If they're going to leave YMC...Does it mean I have to leave too?

"Miko!are you alright?"And Daehwi snapped me out from my thoughts.

"Uh yeah.."

"Alright,I think have to go..Bye kids..."Heize-nim said as we also bid our goodbyes to her.

"We're going to leave YMC?Is it a good idea?"Sungwoon suddenly uttered.

"I hope so..."Minhyun replied. 

And we continued our way through the hallways of this huge building.

"Jakkaman..."Jisung said as he stopped walking.

"You're from YMC ent right?"He said while pointing at me.

I just nod in response.

"Hyung it can't be..."Daniel said while stuttering.