👓16👓

Kumiko's POV

"How many times should I have to say that I am not your sister?"I said glaring at him.

He's not really my brother everyone..He's just a close chingu of mine back when I was a trainee and in my first year of highschool.

"Then what am I?Your boyfriend?"He cheerfully said and hugged me.

"What the heckin heck??"

"I missed you..."

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Oh yeah got to be straightforward...After your contract with wannaone,we'll be a duo group."

"What?I thought I'm gonna stay with wannaone?"

"No you're going solo and before that we would have a duo project,you know just a temporary one like that you have with wannaone-oh sht did i say what I shouldn't say?"

"Eh?I don't understand?Solo?Duo?What?I just know that we have this contract thing..and aren't we just gonna renew our contract?"

"I shouldn't be the one telling this..."

"Yah!Kenta!!!!"

"You know,I'm gonna go get back to where I should really be..my company!"

"Ha???Yah Kenta!I thought you missed me?Why leave so early?!!"

"Gomenasai Kumiko-chan!!!!!!!Sayonara!"And as that Kenta left me.

I don't heckin understand what is going on...

I get up from the bed and hurriedly get out of this room.

"Kumiko?!"

"Ailee eonnie?!"

"Omonahhhh!I missed you so much my dongsaengiee!!"Ailee eonnie said as she hugged me.

"So how's life with those boys?"

"Uhmm...I prefer living with girls.."

"Haha..I love you Kumiko..."

"Yeah right..as if we could get back in time.."

"Gosh!I'm so drunk that time Kumi!!Im really sorry and I thought Mr. Ceo will just ignore me..I don't know he's that more insane than I am."

I just sighed and hugged her.

I hugged her tight and without me knowing..I started to burst into tears.

"Omo..Kumiko.."Ailee said and patted my back.

She let me sit in the bench at the lobby and comforted me.

"Speak..."

"Eonnie..I don't understand anything.."

"Just hang in there my dear..."

"Eonnie,I don't want to debut as a solo..you know that...I'm having this anxiety when I'm in stage.."

"I know...but there's no harm in trying,right..and that's why you're in a group..to train you to be in stage..."

"But I don't think I can do it alone..."

"Tell me eonnie..I'm not gonna leave wanna one right?!"I asked.

Ailee's POV

Yes...but they would leave you..

"O-Of course..you wouldn't,let's just think positive okay?"

"Eonnie,I don't want to be alone..."

"No you won't be...I'm here,arasseo?"

"Thank you,eonnie.."

"Anytime,gonna get going..I still have some songs to be working with."