👓3👓

Kumiko's POV

"Annyeonghaseyeo Ceo-nim!"

As soon as I heard them greet,I immediately bow my head down wishing they woudn't notice me.

My heart is pounding really fast.

My vision is starting to blur.

I placed my hand to my chest trying to calm my heart,myself.

But..it's too late..

I can no longer breathe.

I can't brea-

"Omo!What happened to him?!"

👓👓👓👔👔👔👔👓👓👓

No One's POV

"No..not again."The old man mutters to himself as he made his way to the collapsed body.

"Is he alright?"A man who has a pointy nose asked.

"Yeah,he's just nervous to meet you guys."The old man replied,laughing nervously.

"Oh I guess so.Being so handsome and popular can sometimes commit crime."Said the man with sharp jawline and have a slightly foreign features.

"Yah!It's not time for joking!"The man with the pointy nose said as he hit the man's arm.

The handsome man with foreign features just put up a sulky face.

"Uhm..can you guys help me?"The old man butted in.

Then the guys went in to carry the collapsed body to the nearest long couch.

As they placed the body in the couch,the old man motioned the boys to sit down in the vacant seats in front of his desk.

"Ehem..so I was saying yesterday.You're going to have a new member."

"Ahm,Ceo-nim..I don't,well we don't really understand the idea of this."The guy with the pointy nose said.

"Yeah..We think this is unfair to the one that placed 12th in that previous program and even to those who wants to be a member of this group."Calmly said by the guy who's like a living anime character.

"I thought you have agreed these with your main entertainment's CEO."The old man said in disappointment.

They just remain silent until the guy with a flawless skin voiced out his opinion.

"Ceo-nim,I think it's so useless now to have a new member 'cause as we all know we're going to disband just a month from now."He said trying to hide his sadness in his voice.

"That's why I'm going to extend it...until the last month of this year...Deal?"

The boys just look at each other not knowing what to respond.

"Well silence means yes right?"

No one is still saying anything.

"So I guess it's a yes, then.Tomorrow morning,you will meet the new member at your dorm.Got it?"

They just nod in response.

"Okay,you're now dismissed."

The boys got up and was about to go outside..when..

"This deal should not spread to the new member."The old man said with conviction."You may now go."As he motioned them to go.

👓👓👓👔👔👔👔👓👓👓

Kumiko's POV

Oh this heckin headache!Ughh!

"Where am I?"Wow I don't know that my bed is now a long couch.