👓 21👓

Sungwoon's POV

Why is it so familiar?

"Aye hyung? Why are you not eating your food??Are you okay? " Woojin said as he snapped me back to the reality.

"It's just that.. the food is still hot." I grinned.

"Aigoo.. I must have cooked it for too long." Manager-nim said.

"Ani.. Gwaenchanha." I replied.

And with that, I tried to scoop the hot soup into my mouth when..

"By the way kids.. next week will be your last concert."Manager-nim suddenly blurted out as I also blurted my hot soup out.

" Eww hyung... "I heard Daehwi complained.

"L-Last?"Miko said so confused.

Oh sht it's already December!!! Why time flew so fast?

Everyone stared and searched for the right answer.

" You didn't know? "Manager-nim asked. Aish! Seriously, we're the who should be asking that to you!!

" Uhm.. M-Manager-nim is trying to say that next week is our last concert together with that kind of concept you know the mathematical concept thing. "Jisung nervously said earning an 'oh' from Miko.

" Right noona? "Daehwi beamed.

" Ah.. Oh yes.. Right.. "She said in between of her laughs as she then formed a.. smirk? Hmm.. What's that for?

" Aye hyung! "

" Ah hey woojin-ah. "

" Are you sure, you're alright? "

" Of course.. I am.. " not.

Jihoon's POV

Aigoo, this manager also had no clue.

I nodged Woojin which is on my left who is busy looking at Sungwoon hyung.

"Ya!" Woojin said annoyed.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I just wanted to talk with you." I said as I pouted.

"About what?" He said now in a calm tone.

"Kumiko." I mouthed.

He then stood up as he signalled me to also do the same and we left the dining area.

"What about her?" He said.

"Could you help me?"

"Help you?"

"You know it's our la-it's our concert together with her and I wanted to make it that special... And.. I like her.. Could you help me.. Uhm.." I said as I consecutively inhale-exhale so deeply.

"Confess?" He said blankly.

I pursed my lips and nod.

"What's the problem with you bro? I thought you hate her?"

"I.. I don't hate her.. I just hated her because she can't remember me."

"Does she remember you now?"

"N-No.. Not yet but-"

"Then still.. you hate her. Stop playing Jihoon hyung, I know you're good at games but please don't let love be part of your games where you could just play it with all your heart out until it' s game over and you can just restart it all over again. This is not a game, hyung.. "He said as he turned his back at me.

" Why? Are you afraid that you'll lose the game? You like her too, right? "I said in between laughs.

"I like her, but she has too many problems to think of right now. Let's not add to it." He said as he continued to walk away.

Am I that selfish? Then what does she call herself before?

"Hoon-ah promise me, you won't leave like mada did."

"What if I can't promise you that?"

"Then I have no choice but to forget you..."

"What if I would just leave for a while?"

"Why can't you stay?"

"If I stay, then what would happen to our future.. I want to be an actor Mimi so that I could buy whatever you'll want!"

"No,I don't want that."

"But..."

"Arahsseo, go on.. It's alright, I knew that everyone would just leave me in the end." Then you slammed the door.

I guess both of us are...

👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓

Kumiko's POV

Wahh!!!

"What is this party for? Advanced Christmas party?"

"Ah.. N-Ne.. Ne!! " Jaehwan cheerfully said.

"Then where's the gifts?" I asked.

"Aye, Christmas isn't all about gifts.." Jisung replied.

"It's all about food!!!" Jihoon exclaimed.

"Jihoon is that you?" I asked as I laughed so hard.

"Haha.. He's really like that before you met the whole dorm jihoon a**hole" Seongwoo replied.

"YA!!" Jihoon retorted with a chicken leg in his mouth.

"Aww.. I guess I have to know you more... I still have more years to know you more." And Jihoon choked the chicken out of his mouth, actually everyone choked out.

"Uhmm are you all alright?" I asked really worried.

And they all just nod.

"You know what since this is a party, we should be dancin', singin',rappin', partyin' our whole souls and hearts out!!! BBUBBUBBUU(horn sound)" Woojin exclaimed. There you go again, the energetic full of passion he is.

So with that everyone got wild.

Jaehwan with his nonstop psychotic laugh.

Sungwoon with his high-pitched laugh.

Well imagine the duet of laughs. They are that thing.

Seongwoo with his nonstop talent showcasing, a gag showcasing actually.

Minhyun with his drunk but still angelic voice.

Jisung with his full packaged reactions and screams.

Daniel with his b-boying attacks with his cats like heckin whattt.

Daehwi with his diva singing and uncontrollable celebfive-like dancing.

Jinyoung with his r19.. Uhm let me rephrase thiz.. Jinyoung with his sexy dance moves. Much better, I guess.

Guanlin with his electrifying popping, so proud of this man.

Woojin with his uhm martial arts? uhm no.. kicks? uhm no.. Tumblings? Dancing? Screaming? Squatting? Sausage dance? I don't really heckin know what this boy is doing.

And lastly Jihoon.. with his chicken.

AHHHhhhhh.. Why am I having a feeling that this is the last day that we will be like this,this happy?

👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔
Be positive💜 2 chaps to go...