👓17👓

Kumiko's POV

I faintly twist the knob of our dorm's door.

I swear I'm gonna faint any minute by now even I just got confined to a hospital. This body is so heckin weak, why?? T.T

As I opened the door, someone happily greeted me.

"Welcome back Miko!"

"Woah... Thanks for calling me for my real name." I jokingly said as Daniel just smiled at me.

What's wrong with him?

I suddenly frown as he also went back to his room.

"Uh.. Miko, you're already here...The food is just in the kitchen, in case you're hungry. " Minhyun said, avoiding an eye contact with me and also eventually left the room.

I just sighed and plopped myself down on our sofa.

As I'm watching the tv, Sungwoon went out of his room but when he saw me, he immediately entered his room again.

Is this because of the lotion thing???

I just shrugged my thoughts out and just continued to watch.

"Hey Miko, get me some fo-nevermind..." Guanlin said as he smiled but not the smile he always had before.

"Hey hyung.."

He looked at me and gulped.

"I'm gonna get my food." He said in between coughs and went straight to the kitchen.

Is he sick?

I just closed my eyes and perform the inhale-exhale thing.

Why am I getting upset by this?

This is just normal Kumiko!!! This is just normal.

I turned off the tv cause it's really getting heckin bored.

I wandered my eyes around and saw Jaehwan sitting on the garden bench outside. Yes they have this kind of thing.

I decided to go to him and to my surprise he's singing one of my favorite song which is truth untold by BTS.

He's really a vocal king. This is really real this time.

As soon as he finished the song, I lively applaud for him.

"Oh Miko, are you there for the whole time?"

I just nodded in response.

"Come, sit here..." As he tapped the seat beside him.

Wow for the first time, I don't feel rejected this time.

I sat down on that bench and Jaehwan suddenly put his guitar aside.

"You know Miko, I just believe on something that I could actually see or hear especially it's from that someone."

I just furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Tell me your secret and I'm gonna tell you mine."

Heck what???

"Uhmm.. Secret.. I guess I have none."I said not really sure of my answer.

" I'm a girl. "Jaehwan suddenly blurted out.

Wat??

I just laughed at what he said, thinking this is another bluff by him again.

" It's okay if you're a girl too. It's okay atleast it's from you. "And I stopped laughing.

I gulped and wandered my eyes looking for brilliant lies to tell him.