👓7👓

Kumiko's POV

"I'm going to what?!"I said in disbelief.

"You're going to be introduced now as the 12th member of wannaone,isn't that what you want?"Jihoon replied.

"Uh..oh ...yeah..I'm sorry for overreacting."I said as calm as possible but inside my head...they are all panicking right now.

"So Kaja?!"Jisung asked as he looked at me,somehow giving me  an encouragement.

We all just nod and head to their van.

While heading to their van,I can sense someone is behind me right now.

I look back to see it....and that guy immediately put my glasses again on me.

Aish ...Jaehwan...what's up with this guy?

I just smiled at him and went back walking towards their van.

When we reached the van,I sat by the window with Daehwi sitting by my other side.

I look straight through the window,trying to calm myself down from the thoughts like.. what if their fans won't accept this?what if I can't just debut with them?what if I came back being a trainee again?what if I can't really do this thing even with a group?

..and as I try to calm myself from these thoughts...my body just hates to participate with me.

Ugh not this time...when I left my medicine ..

I closed my eyes tight as I control myself from breaking down.

Please!Not this time!

And as soon as I was about to put my hand on my already throbbing chest...someone caught my hand and it tightened it's grip.

"Gwaenchanha..you can handle this..we can handle this..all together."

I opened my eyes seeing Daehwi close to my ears.He then slightly back off and smiled at me.

I don't have any reason to not smile back at him.

👓👓👓👔👔👔👔👓👓👓

There are many people in front of us...

The fans....

The reporters...

The staffs...

And even normal citizens...

I really hate this feeling...

But when I know I'm with someone..I somehow gain confidence...

They already announced me as their 12th member...I'm already part of wannaone,in short.

Their fans..well some of their fans are just really fine about it.

The reporters was just bombing us a lot of questions especially me but, luckily we have answered all of them.

The staffs are there to help us in everything that we need.They also somehow protect us from some aggressive fans and even reporters.

Then there's the citizens who are now babbling some issues for us.

Gladly,we made it through this day.

As we head back dorm...

"I'm guessing, we'll be the headlines of the news again."Sungwoon blurted out.

"Well it's not really that bad than before,right?"Jisung replied.

"But..you know..even me..I would have to bash this group for being unfair..."Jihoon retorted.

"So you're bashing us right now?"Woojin asked.

Okay..I can sense a fight.

"Uhm not really...just him."Then he walked out going into his room.

Okay that's good no fight-wait me?He's bashing me?Heckin why?So that's why he's always glaring at me,because he doesn't like me?AND HE IS HECKIN BASHING ME?!

"I'm just going to talk to him."Woojin said and rushed to their room.

"Don't mind him Miko...we're really great to have you."Minhyun said not in japanese so that everyone could understand.

"Yeah!I think you're cool and also swag like me!"Guanlin said showing his poppin' dance trying to really make me happy which I did.

"And if there's someone they should bash..it's not you..it should be the company,right?"Seongwoo said while moving its eyebrows up and down.

"Yeah...don't be sad.You want me to sing for you?"Jaehwan asked.

"Are you for real now?"I asked which made them burst into laughter.

"Ani...let's just eat!I'm hungry now!"Jinyoung finally spoke.

"Kaja!!!"All of us chorused.

"But really ...I have a good voice,Miko."Jaehwan said trying to defend himself.

"Then,I'm going to see it....nextime?"Jaehwan just pouts and nodded.

I'm sorry bro,food is more important for me now.

👓👓👓👔👔👔👔👓👓👓

No one's POV

"Yah!What's the problem with you?"Woojin asked as he approach Jihoon who is lying now on his bed playing ML on his phone.

"Don't talk to me,I'm playing."

"Then stop that game..and talk to me."Woojin said trying to sound calm as possible.

The sounds of what Jihoon is playing can be clearly heard in the room right now.

"YAH!Jihoon-ah!What's your real problem?!"Woojin asked now raising his voice.

Still he doesn't receive any answer.

"YAH!IF YOU WON'T STOP THAT GAME THEN I ALSO HAVE TO STOP THIS FRIENDSHIP!"

Jihoon freezed in his position not knowing what to respond.

In just a few seconds,he heard a loud slamming of door.

"Tsk.That Miko is my problem."He mutters under his breath..as tears starts to form his eyes.

👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓

So that's it for today..i'm sorry for all grammar errors again...but yh thank you for still reading this and for the votes..hihi..im gonna update more today if I can..so yhhhh i hope you like thiss😊

That's all.I'm out.