𝐈𝐈𝐈. FIRST NIGHT OF PARADISE

CHAPTER THREEFIRST NIGHT OF PARADISE

CHAPTER THREE
FIRST NIGHT OF PARADISE

§ § §

     "Ron! Hurry up!" I yelled, pounding my fist on the bathroom door. We had to leave for Platform Nine and Three-Quarters in an hour and I still wasn't ready. Ron and the twins locked themselves in the bathroom and they're not allowed to use magic to unlock it.

     "I can't unlock this bloody lock!" Ron cried in anger through the door. I wanted to laugh because this was hilarious but we had to leave soon and all I had done was the fact that everything was packed and I was in my Hogwarts robes. I still had to do something with my hair.

     "Where the bloody hell is Mum?!" I heard Fred huff from the other side of the door. I rolled my eyes and ran into my room, grabbed a bobby pin, and hurried back to the bathroom and slid it under the door. "Oh I've seen this in muggle movies," Fred exclaimed.

     "Gimme that Freddie," I could picture George snatching the bobby pin out of Fred's hand. "Pretty sure you just..." I heard rattling and I'm pretty sure it was George sticking the bobby pin in the lock. "And then you just have to..." He trailed off and after doing whatever the heck he did, the lock unlocked and the door swung open. I stared at the three boys.

     "Get out." I rolled my eyes and they all hurried out of the bathroom to finish packing. "Ginny come on, they got out!" I called and Ginny came in with me to help me fix my hair. "Just do whatever you can to not make it look like the rat's nest that it is."

     "Okay I'll do something to show off your new highlights." Ginny told me. Ginny isn't the girliest girl you'll ever meet, but she is amazingly amazing at styling my hair. Not so much her own, but she's very good at doing mine. 

     After a few minutes Ginny finished and I looked in the mirror. My hair was curled into waves and the front pieces were brought along the back of my head and braided. You could see the highlights with the hair left down and the highlights within the braided area. 

     "Thanks Ginny! It looks amazing, I love it!" I hugged her tightly. "I can't wait until next year when you can come to Hogwarts, I'm going to miss you so much this year!" I exclaimed, pulling away from the hug. Ginny grinned.

     "I'll miss you too. Don't cause too much trouble, or else you'll be like Fred and George who are on the brink of being expelled." She warned me and I smiled. Then Ginny helped me gather all of my supplies. I carried my trunk full of clothes and other necessities, and Ginny carried the cage that held my snowy owl, Ivory. 

     Ginny and I walked downstairs and out into the driveway where Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were packing the car with everyone's supplies. Ron came out behind me, dragging his trunk in one hand and holding the Weasley's family owl, Errol, in a cage in the other hand. Ron and I packed our trunks in the trunk of the car and put our owls in the front near Mrs. Weasley. I squished into the car, squeezed in between Percy and Ron.