𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. WILLOW

A/N: Play song when you see p/s!

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
WILLOW

§ § §

     Other than my argument with Lucius Malfoy, the party was going great. I had left Draco once Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle had come over to him. I couldn't deal with those three prats right now. I sighed and walked over to Noah, who was sitting at a table with a familiar Slytherin. "Eli?" I laughed happily. The fourteen-year-old boy looked up and grinned. He stood and I hugged him.

     "Hey loser," He waved his wand and another chair appeared at the table, and I sat down at it. "Fancy seeing you here, I should've known you would come." The Slytherin smirked.

     "Do you know Noah?" I asked Eli.

     "Yep. Little Noah Thorton here is my cousin," Eli explained, rubbing his knuckles on Noah's head, who winced and shoved his hand away. I laughed at the two boys.

     "Well I guess it really is a small world, huh?" I smirked.

     "So, let's talk boys." Eli started.

     "Are you gay?" I raised my eyebrows. Noah spit out his drink and burst out laughing. I couldn't help but laugh as well. Eli was glaring at me.

     "No, hoe, I'm not gay." Eli said. I normally would've been offended at the name, but since it was Eli, I knew he was joking. "But you have problems. With Noah, and with Malfoy."

      "That's correct," I stated, leaning back in my chair and taking a sip of my tea. "What do you suggest I do?" I asked Eli.

     "Be with me, duh." Noah rolled his eyes, and I raised my eyebrows. Eli looked grossed out. "Oh please, Eli, you can't get a girl to save your life." Noah scowled.

     "Try me," Eli smirked and left the table, walking over to some girl standing near the buffet. I looked at Noah and giggled. We couldn't hear the two but we saw Eli say something, the girl giggle, and then Eli kissed her hand.

     "Cheesy snake," I heard Noah mumble, and I laughed.

     The girl then gave Eli a paper, who winked, then walked back over to Noah and I, slapping the paper down on the table. It had a phone number on it.

     "And that's a point for Eli," I murmured, as Noah stared at the paper, then at Eli, then back at the paper. "And we're done talking about boys, that's all anyone talks about these days," I rolled my eyes.

     "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A voice behind me asked. I turned to see a grinning Blaise Zabini. I looked at Noah, who was looking suspiciously at the Slytherin, and Eli, who just looked bored. I waved my wand and conjured a chair in between Eli and I for Zabini.