13

~Your pov~

Tuesday, 6:59 pm

I take my Starbucks and I sip my coffee. El was home, sitting in the living room with her legs crossed on the couch, re-watching Strong Girl Bong-Soon.

I went into my room to get my purse, and I take one more look in the mirror.

Casual enough, I suppose

It may be kinda dark, but it's my style. That's how I rolllllll.

Suddenly, the bell rang.

"Taehyungie? What are you doing here?" I heard El's voice.

I quickly walk to the front door, where I see Tae standing with an oversized hoodie, ripped jeans and some sunglasses. His hair was messed up a little, and I wanted to give him a BIG hug. He looked so cuddly.

"Come here." He said, gesturing me to come forward.

I walk towards him, and then he grabs me by the hand and pulls me forward.

He leans his head near mine, and starts sniffing my hair.

"Hmm. Apple. I like your choice of smell." He said under his breath.

Yeah, not creepy at all.

"What's going on?" El asks and I look at her. Crap. I forgot she had a crush on Tae.

"We're going on a date!!" Taehyung basically squealed. His smile lit up the entire room and he started to jump.

"What?" El said, a little taken back.

"I wanted to watch Truth or Dare, and Taehyung happened to be there and uhh..." I choke out, trying my best not to make things awkward.

"Y/n said I won a date. YEEEE!!!" Taehyung started to smile even more. He grabbed me by the hand and ran out the door, dragging me with him.

"Let's go! It's 7:01!" He said.

I look back as we ran to the elevator, and I see a heart broken El standing right outside our door. My heart ached as I saw my bestie like that. Maybe she'll understand? It's not that much of a big deal anyways.

We made it to his car, and damn.

It was a nice car.

A very nice car.

"Wow." I let out. "This car must be expensive."

"It was a gift from my boss. No biggie!" He said with his cute voice. "How do you feel about pizza?"

I look at him with a smile.

And he drove away.

We mostly just listened to music in the car, and yup. It was all k-pop. Some band named bangteng sonydan or whatever had their songs on in a loop.