33

~Your pov~

Our date was amazing. It was the most romantic date I've ever been on and probably will ever go on.

We went on a large boat, but it was only us, and dinner was set on a small dinner table for two, with a candle lit in the middle.

There were fairy lights above us, and the scenery was just gorgeous.

We spoke about everything and we ending the night with some Netflix and Chill.

Or should I say Netflix and Chanyeol.

We were on the way back to Chanyeol's place. I was going to sleep over. It was around 2:00 am, but me and Chanyeol weren't tired at all.

Okay, maybe a bit drowsy.

"BTS are coming back soon with their concluding album to the Love Yourself series. Love Yourself: Answer comes back this week, so let's celebrate with playing their now Gold song, FAKE LOVE."

The radio stated.

And when the song played, I nodded my head to it. Not going to lie, it was good.

I turned it up when the rapping began.

"I want to be a good man-"

I then was confused. This man oddly sounds like Namjoon.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asks.

"This rapper sounds a lot like one of my friends." I reply.

"Oh, which one?" He asks again, his eyes back on the road.

"Uhm, you don't know him." I say, looking back out the window.

"Him?" Chanyeol asks with jealousy in his voice.

"Well, my girl friends wouldn't be sounding like a guys part of the song, Channie." I reply with a smile, and I look back at him.

He wasn't smiling.

"Who's your guy-friend?" He asks.

"He's no-one! I don't even see him anymore. We were friends before we met." I explain.

"I'm your boyfriend of four months, and I didn't know you had a close guy friend." Chanyeol mumbles.

"I'm sorry, Channie. His name is Namjoon and-"

"Your friends with Namjoon?" Chanyeol says, smirking a little.

"You know him?" I ask.

"Jagiya, he is the one rapping." My mind then went blank.

"Hahahahah." I say. "Very funnyyyyy!" I start to slap his arm.

"Aiiishhh, that hurts." He complains.

"You're worse when you hear a funny joke. Lord have mercy on people around you."

"True, but I didn't say a joke. The guy that was rapping, his name is Namjoon."

I looked at my handsome boyfriend with confusion.

"It's probably just a coincidence." I say as I look back to the road ahead of us.