45

~Your pov~

I look at the newly bought bouquet of roses, this time white, on my table. It has a red piece of paper attached to the ribbon, and I just stand there thinking about what to right.

Fuck this.
I'm just going to write what comes into my mind.

Chanyeol, my love,
I'm heartbroken.
I feel guilty for all the pain that I've caused you.
Pain you don't deserve.
And yet, I still beg for your forgiveness, as if I deserve it.
Which I don't.
But I'll still beg for it day and night, because there isn't one passing moment where I don't think about you.
You, Park Chanyeol.
Your beautiful features.
Your deep brown eyes that I think about to help me fall asleep whenever I can't.
Your perfect soft, warm lips to help me calm my nerves.
Your hair that I run my fingers through whenever I could, and I think about your heart.
Your adorable ears that I love to pull on to annoy you.
Your beautiful personality that I fell in love with.
Your honey-like voice, which made me crazy for you. I haven't heard you in so long that I almost forgot what you sound like, and that caused me unimaginable pain.
I need you in my life.
But I don't deserve a man like you.
I sicken myself whenever I think of what I have done. Even if it was accidental it was wrong. I am wrong. He was wrong. I love you and only you, Yeolie. Please answer me. In any way, I want to see you again.
Please.
I love you.
~y/n

I wipe away the tears that dampen my face and close the paper before I have seconds thoughts. I call a delivery man to deliver this to Chanyeol immediately, and once the bouquet is gone, it was as if a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Now I have to wait for the response.

To be continued....