Seokjin.

I chose Kim Seokjin.

I realized that I fell for him hard when he took me to that place all those years ago when the whole El thing happened.

I loved his cooking. The only way to a ANYONES heart, truly is through their stomach.

He was the most handsome man in the entire world to me. He really is worldwide handsome. His enormous ego (not the only thing that's enormous ) and his personality always made me laugh, and smile.

Whenever I rest my head on his chest when we lay down under our warm covers, hearing his heart go Lub Dub helped me go to sleep so much better than any lullaby, app or scent ever did or will.

He was such a gentleman, even when I am absurdly unethical. Ive never met anyone like him before, who tolerated me like this.

I love him.

Today I stand across from him, our family in the crowd next to us. I hold the bouquet of light pink tulips in my hand, and smile to my soon-to-be husband. He wipes his tears away, and I could tell he was holding himself back from making a snarky remark.

"I do." I say, making everyone in the crowd jump up and yell. My family was *almost* as over dramatic as I was.

He puts his hands on my lower waist and pulls me close, then our lips meet. Warm, embracing and welcoming of a new era.

A new family.

Mrs Kim Y/N. Has a nice ring to it, no?

We let go of eachother and I look at the boys on Seokjin's side that made this journey all possible.

They were a complete mess. From Hoseok Whoop! Whoop!ing, and to Taehyung crying his eyes out onto a pink handkerchief that was given.

He takes my hand and we run away, with bells ringing, and flowers falling all around us.

My life had just begun.

the end.