25

~ Your pov ~

I was sitting in my bedroom and stuffing my face with ice cream, while looking through YouTube to see if that interview between El and EXO was uploaded.

Except it wasn't scrolling through anymore.

I was binge watching a bunch of EXO crack videos. I had no idea how I got here. I liked their music and I followed one guy, and now I'm somehow binge watching these weird videos that make me laugh.

I don't even know their names.

Whatever, as long as i don't become a kpop freak, it's all good.

After watching an EXO episode from Mad Men, I wipe some tears of laughter from my cheeks. I look at the side to see more recommended videos of EXO when I see a familiar face.

It was a Mad Men episode.

But is that...

Riinnngggg!!!!!

My phone next to me started ringing, and I pick it up go see who it was.

Namjoon.

I pick up, wonder why he's calling. Better not be another date because I'm tired of all of this crap.

"Hello?" I say.

"Y/n I'm so so so sorry! I promise I'll-"

"Y/n!! My bff how are you? Listen please come back I don't want to-"

"I'm sorry if I ever treated you wrong and I'd want a second chance with-"

"I love your smile so much and I can't wait to see you UNTIL I got the news that you blocked-"

A whole commotion on the other end of the line.

"SHUT UP!" Someone yells. "Sorry, y/n. It's me."

"Hey, Namjoon."

"I prefer it if you call me oppa-"

"No."

"Okay. Anyways, uhhh. The boys are here to apologize and say goodbye, I guess." Namjoon explains.

"Oh. Okay." I say. Nobody talks. "Well, proceed!?"

"Yeah! Uhm, So who wants to go first?" Namjoon says to the boys behind him.

"Me!" All of the day in unison.

"Hobi, you go first."

"Why Hoseok-Hyung?" Someone says in the background.

"Jungkook stop complaining." Namjoon response.

"Hey." A deep voice rumbled from the other side.

"Sup."

"Nothing. I just wanted to say I miss you-"

"Hold up, do you have a frog in your throat?" I interrupt.

"No. I was trying to seduce you with my voice." He explains.

"Oh my god, Hyung. JUST HURRY UP!" Jungkook yells in the background.

"I swear I'm gonna smack your flat ass so hard-" Hoseok threatens.

"Ahem. I'm still here." I say, hoping to stop a fight.

"Right. Sorry." He says in his normal voice. "I just wanted to say, damn you're such a good dancer. And a good friend. And you would be a good girlfriend but we know that ain't happening. You're a good kisser too, not gonna lie and your ass like DAMN BIH-"

"Times up! It's Jimins turn!" Namjoon yells and a few seconds later, I hear a bunch of weird noises.

They're definitely fighting over the phone.