Jimin.

I chose Park Jimin.

The cutest person I've ever seen in my entire life. Ever since I've met him, my heart continuously glows brightly.

His duality constantly baffled me, and to this day I still make jokes about his constipation problems.

I admired everything about Jimin. His smile, the contagious laughter he makes. The way he gets jealous of small things that I do in front of others.

His bare skin, and his beautiful natural eyes. His crusty ass hair.

I loved him. Words cannot explain how much I love him.

Today, we were sitting in our little bungalow on our honeymoon. The beautiful Maldives is somewhere I've always wanted to go. To experience the salty air and clean water, with the only man I love.

"Okay, listen. Our living room has to be pink. I don't care!" Jimin and I were talking about our future. Well, more like giggling.

"Mhm sure and we could get a giant life sized peppa pig statue right in front of the entrance!"

"To mark your territory?"

"Yeah, a huge indication that Park Jimin lives here!" We laugh.

We look across the ocean, and onto the sky. The beautiful starts twinkling and gave us enough light we need.

Whatever the future holds, as long as I'm with Jimin, I don't care what it will be.

He looks over at me, and places his warm hands on my cheek, to give me a long-loving and warm kiss that promises me that we will be together for an eternity.

The end.