46

~Your pov~

"Have you watched Descendants Of The Sun?" Yoongi asks while scrolling through Netflix on my tv.

I shrug, and pay no attention to what he was doing. I was only thinking about the white roses. What would Chanyeol think of them? Should I have listened to Baekhyun? Probably.

"Stop thinking about him." Yoongi says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What am I supposed to do?" I say, still staring at nothing.

"Watch tv." He responds, and I look at him with a 'r u srs rn' look.

It had been two hours since the flowers had been sent and without a doubt they were delivered. I don't know if he read it, and I don't know if Baekhyun or Jongdae or Sehun threw the flowers away. Who knows? Maybe all the boys are in the studio recording, and one of them probably tossed the white roses in the dumpster where they belong. Like me.

Ding dong!

I jump to the doorbell, and Yoongi gets up to answer.

And in comes Chanyeol. No hello and no excuse me, he just pushes Yoongi out of the way and heads toward me. In his hands were the bouquet of roses, and the note I sent.

I get up immediately. "Chanyeol!" I say.

He hurls the bouquet to the other side of the room, breaking a vase and making me jump.

I look into his eyes. His sweet kind eyes over taken with anger. Anger, sadness, and loneliness. Guilt. He too had dark bags under his eyes and I could tell that he hadn't showered in a while. He was not Chanyeol. He was a furious man, lost and his heartbroken.

And it was all my fault.

"What is the matter with you?!" He yells, no, practically screams at me.

I see tears roll down his soft cheeks where I used to kiss and poke during late movie nights.

"I just want your forgiveness." I say in a small voice.

He scoffs. "You think, that after what you did to me you're going to get forgiveness? YOU WONT HAVE MY FORGIVENESS, Y/N!"

I shudder at how he said my name so angrily. Usually he rolls my name with love and lust, while looking deep into my eyes, but now it is the complete opposite.

"You ruined me! I don't know what I am doing anymore because of you!" He says in a less loud voice, still loud however.

"I'm sorry! I had no idea he was going to kiss me." My eyes sting from crying, and I feel like I'm going to go blind.

"Y/n..." his voice breaks. He starts to sob, and I could tell that it's taking his all so he won't, but Chanyeol fails to do so. "Y/n, you were my everything. You are my everything..." He says in between cries.

His tears makes me cry too. I can't believe I was so selfish. I knew that Namjoon liked me, I knew most of the boys did but I pretended like I didn't notice. If I was honest to my word, I never would've talked to any of the bangtan boys anymore. And yet, one of them is in the room right now.

"You are the love of my life. I read your note and all I can think about is you... the way your eyes sparkle and dance over the smallest things. The way your smile and laugh light up the whole room, your contagious smile oh..." More tears roll down his cheeks and he takes a deep breath in to calm himself down.

"But now that I look at you, all I see is that night. Your lips moving in sync with Namjoon's in my damn living room. His hands in your hair... I can't look at you the same way." I can tell that what Chanyeol has been saying hurt him, yet it was true.

"I'm not that person, I promise." I just want to hug you, I wanted to say. I wanted to feel protected by his large arms, and to feel his breath on my head while I listen to his heartbeat until I fall asleep, in the arms of the man I truly love.

"I know." I looked into his eyes and could tell that what he would say next pained him so much, and it would pain me too.

"But," Chanyeol continues. "My brain used to think of you as the light of my life, my one and only but now... it scratched that and all I can see and think when I look at you is worthless whore."

I hear Yoongi gasp and my heart officially evaporates. Worthless whore.

I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. All I could think about was two words.

Worthless whore.

Everyone was quiet for that moment. Chanyeol knew he went too far, but when too far is the truth, should I really be angry? I'm not angry at him no, I'm angry at myself. For being a worthless whore.

"I'm really sorry. I can't help what my heart is telling me." Chanyeol says, with guilt in his voice, however no regret.

"You should leave." Yoongi says, finally.

"She's going to cheat on you too. Just you wait, you won't even be able to date her and she will find a way to break your heart." He says to Yoongi and leaves the room.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi says as he walks towards me and embraces me.

I couldn't even cry.
I was just numb yet in pain.
My breath was shaky, and my mouth was agape.

Worthless whore.

I imagined my entire future with him... I never thought that I would be in this position.

But I am.

Worthless whore. That's what I am now, aren't I?

"You're not a... what he said." Yoongi says in my ear. "I don't like you much, but I know that what he said was too far. Your personality outshines every other girl."

"I don't care." I finally breath out. "I just... want to sleep."

And when I say that, Yoongi let's me go and helps me lay down on the couch, and I immediately fall asleep, exhausted from the sobs and all the thinking.

And I pray that I either die tonight in my sleep, or get severe amnesia that I just get to restart my life.

I just want this pain to go away.

I just want his forgiveness.

To be continued...

Lmao this doesn't even seem like a BTS fanfic anymore but I PROMISE it is. I swear you will end up with-

Anyways

I hope you enjoy this book so far
I didn't rlly like this chapter as much but I need to fill in the holes in the story aight

ALSO I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR NEW STORIES LIKE I HAVE A JUNGKOOK ONE BUT IT ISNT A X READER BUT OMG ITS RLLY GOOD but I'm still writing and planning everything I'll tell u guys when it's out :)

Okay well... SEE YOU IN A BIT EHEUEH

-Nura