39

~ Yoongi's pov ~

Life is great. I mean, sure, Namjoon is sad over that pesticide. Even though he doesn't show it, I can see the sadness in his eyes.

Damn that's deep I should put something like that in a song.

I was minding my own business, walking around the park near our dorm. It was a great time of day, most people were at school, and the birds were singing.

I was bored at home. I mean, we usually write music and plan but I wasn't inspired at all. I need something to happen so I can write about it.

Maybe someone could have a seizure in front of me? I don't know. I JUST WANT TO BE INSPIRED.

When I walked past the playground I saw a girl sitting on the bench with her head in her hands, crying. I felt bad, extremely bad. But I walk past her.

However, just as I do, I think of something.

What if I fell in love with this girl? What if she helps me or something?

I need the inspiration so I did a full on u-turn and sat next to her.

I watched her cry for a few moments, and it got annoying, not gonna lie.

"You okay?" I say, and she jumps.

"Leave me alone-" She says as she wipes the tears away from her cheeks.

"What happened?" I say, hoping she would spill the tea.

"My boyfriend, I love him so much-" and then she started to cry again.

"Damn, didn't know love does this to a girl." I say, judging.

"I guess he's my ex now." She says after she takes a breath.

Wow everyone is just getting heartbroken left and right.

She then starts to sniffle and I get annoyed.

But then, L I G H T B U L B.

"What if I help you get him back?" I ask.

"What?" She says, still not looking at me.

"I'll help you get your man back." I restate.

"Why would you want to do that?" She asks.

"I'm bored." I reply, and with that she looks at me for the first time.

And

I

Was

Astonished

By

Her

Beauty.

And apparently she was too?

"Y-Yoongi?!" She says in shock.

Shit I didn't think this through, what if she was an ARMY? I mean if she doesn't get me mobbed it's all good but my manager would skin me alive if I continued to talk with her.

"Oh, are you ARMY?" I say, trying to calm her down or something.

"Did Namjoon send you here, you son of a bitch?!" She says right before she slaps me.

And it hurt, I couldn't see out of my left eye.

"N-Namjoon?" I spit out after trying to regain my eyesight.

"I told him I never want to see any of you assholes again!" She starts to raise her voice, and I put my hand on her mouth.

"Shut up! You're going to attract some people and reporters are going to run after me!" I tell her.

She moves my hand away. "I don't care about you, you selfish artificial boy."

"How am I selfish if you don't care?"

"If you don't leave, I'm going to blow my rape whistle." She says, and I really want to laugh.

But I shouldn't because she actually takes out a whistle.

"Okay! Okay!" I panic. "But before I leave, will you at least tell me how Namjoon knows you?"

She looks at me with a WTF R U ACTUALLY SRS RN face, and that's when I realize.

It's y/n.

"You bitch." I say after I realize.

"I will blow my rape whistle, leave." She says when I get close.

"Sorry, goddamn." And I turn around. However, I don't leave. I just stand there, and the puzzle pieces just started to come together in my head.

"What? You forgot how to walk?" She says.

I was still bored anyways.

"Listen." I say when I turn around. "I can still get you and Chanyeol back together if you want."

She stares at me.

"My offer will stand but don't wait too long." I say before I walk away.

"Fine, stop pestering me." She calls after me.

"I'll text you." I say and then I leave to go back to my dorm.

Oh, how the tables have turned

To be continued...