49

Chanyeol's pov

Sigh.
I really wanted to apologize to her after yelling so much... but I'm so scared that I will start crying again.

No, I have to make things right.

I was already at the weird Starbucks, and I have a feeling that today the weird Kdrama parallel would be y/n and I.

I was sitting on one of the tables outside. I checked my watch and it was 4:13.

Maybe she's not going to come? She probably doesn't want to see me. I blamed everything on her but I had my reasons to.

While I was in deep thought, someone sat across from me. I looked up and my eyes met with y/n's sparkling ones, and I don't waste any time.

"Y/n, I'm so so so sorry. I really didn't mean calling you those words and I shouldn't have lost my temper to a bunch of flowers, I know you were trying to make things right and I miss-" I was rambling.

"It's okay." Y/n interrupted. I took a deep breath. She accepted my apology, and that made me ever so happy.

"So, Channie..." y/n says as she takes my hand. "Are we going to be back together?"

Yes, let me kiss you, let me take you outside, let me make you the happiest girl alive... I love you.

"No, I'm sorry." I say, as I remove my hand from her touch. I could tell she's hurt, but not as hurt as I am right now.

She looked down at her lap and I saw that she trying her best to hold back her tears.

"Listen... don't cry after me anymore. I can't bear seeing you be hurt." I tell her, and she looks up.

"Then, why are you here right now?" She says, her voice cracking.

"Because how we ended things weren't right. We need to be more mature, so that's why I wanted to meet you."

She nodded and gulped her tears down. "Yes... I understand. Thank you." Y/n smiles.

"Also, I think whoever you like, you should go for them. Promise me you will go to the person that you like, okay?" I tell her sincerely.

After being hesitant, she responded. "I promise."

I wanted to tell her to go for Namjoon, or Yoongi, but that would just make this entire conversation awkward affffff.

"Well then," I say as I get up. "Nice to meet you, y/n." I take out my hand for her to shake.

"Can I hug you?" I quickly say.

I just stand there for a few seconds, then nod my head slowly.

She runs around the table separating us, and pulls me in an embrace. I put my arms around her and hug her tight. My nose in her hair, I could smell her flower-like fragrance. Her arms were around me tightly as well.

We could've spent the rest of our lives together... I would propose to you right now if I could. But I couldn't.

"Thank you, Park Chanyeol." She says with her face in my black sweater.

We then let go of each other.

"I will go now." She says, and we make our farewells and she leaves.

I sit down and shut my eyes tightly.

DON'T CRY, CHANYEOL. IT'S OVER PLEASE DON'T CRY.

I open my eyes hoping that I could find something that would make me stop feeling this way, and I do.

Right in the table in front of me, I see Jungkook in a poor disguise. He had a fake mustache on with dark glasses and a hat.

That outfit kinda seems familiar...

LOLLLLL

Wait, was he eavesdropping? On our conversation?

Now I'm pissed. Im not gonna go up to him, I'll just text that man-hoe-
I mean Namjoon.

He will deal with him.

To be continued....