19

~ Your pov ~

I sigh and drop my phone on my lap. Today is a lazy day, I don't want to get up at all.

Hopefully, it wouldn't be for long as I really want to take a long nice nap.

I open the closet to find something dance-y to wear. I don't know what dancers wear, like yoga pants or something?

I look deep in my closet and drawers to find some yoga pants and a green tank top.

"It'll do." I said to myself as I look at myself in the mirror.

" I said to myself as I look at myself in the mirror

I don't even know why I'm wearing dance attire. I REALLY hope Hobi doesn't want me to dance or something. I'm not that bad at it, but not good as well.

Also, I'm lazy af.

I put my hair in a tight bun and I put on some sneakers, and jog out the door.

El still wasn't talking with me, so I didn't bother saying goodbye. How long does it take to process ones apology? Especially your best friends.

I get onto the bus, and pay my fare, and sit down near the window.

I put on headphones and decide to listen to some music. I'm not a huge music freak, so I think about what to play. Then, I remember Taehyung and his k-pop he played in the car.

No.

I will commit myself to the dark dark world of kpop.

Instead, I'll just listen to the radio station.

"It's a really good day today for some more music. What's next on our playlist, Sungiyeol?" The female radio personality (or jockey) said.

"Well, Jisoo, one of the nations most popular k-pop boy bands, it's EXO with The Eve." Sungiyeol, The male radio personality (or jockey) replied. Then, sweet music and a really nice voice filled my head.

The music had started.

" ttokbaro bwa, What's the situation..."

I actually liked it.

I didn't want to.

But it made me smile, so I turned the volume up.

When the song ended, I decided to add it to my playlist. It's just one song. It won't turn me into those k-pop freaks... right?

"952 Deo Road." The bus driver said and I made my way down.

The first store I see is right in front of me, called, "Jung Dance Studio"

Must be Hobi's. I forgot to ask for his last name though. Hopefully I won't walk in a weird ballet tutorial or hip hop.

Suddenly, I remember that ridiculous hip hop tutor lady vine. I laugh to myself, but then some people stare at me. I cough and walk in.