3

After I did my usual cleaning of the night, I went back to my bedroom, also known as, the closet.

When Jungkook and I got married, he told to sleep in here because it will help him sleep better at night, not seeing my face.

His health is my first priority so of course I agreed.

Its actually not that bad, except for the spiders. 

The closet door creaked as I got in. The thing was too small to stand up in and I had to curl up into a ball with my head in my arms to sleep. There was a little piece of space on the side though, and I put my most important possessions there. I went through each item every night and thought of the memory that came with each one.

The teddy bear that Jungkook bought for me on our first date. One of its arms was missing, that was my fault, I accidently angered Jungkook and the bear got in the way.

The Starbucks napkin that Jungkook gave me when we met for the first time that had his number on it.  It was held together by tape from when I tried to show it to Jungkook right after we got married. He ripped it then. It was the first time he ever hit me, he punched me in the gut and continued to call me some horrible names. Now that I think about it, I was being too clingy and annoying.

Also my wedding ring, it reminded me of the best day of my life, I would wear it forever if I could, but Jungkook doesn't let me wear it anymore. He dropped his into the river near our house, and told me that it embarrasses him that he would have something so ugly. I thought it was beautiful though. 

My eyes wandered to the piece of jewelry hanging from the closet wall.

I picked up the necklace that Jungkook gave me on our 1 year anniversary. I still remember what his said.

This is for you Tae, look at it was a gift before our wedding. See, it says "Unconditionally" on the back, once we get married, I 'll finally get  to love you unconditionally Taehyungie, without any thing being in my way, will you do the same?

A single tear fell down my cheek, as I held the necklace over my heart, and whispered.

"I will...I will love you unconditionally Jungkookie, even though you probably don't want my answer anymore."

I put the necklace back to its original place, and laid down. The floor was quite hard, I think I might never get used to it. Jungkook was kind enough to give me a blanket, that's good enough for me, since I could use my hands as a pillow.  

I took deep breathes to try to get myself into dreamland, 

sometimes I feel like Jungkook knew of the fact that I'm claustrophobic and still made me sleep here.