Epilogue

Sixty-four years old Jungkook sat on his porch, a can of unopened beer at his side. He watched the people go about their business for the day, and relaxed into his own thoughts.

Then, a small shadow sneakily came onto the porch and stood behind him.

"Boo!"

Jungkook chuckled, he would never regret bringing that boy home.

"I can see your shadow." He turned around and stared into two, shiny brown orbs.

"Fine, I'll be more stealthy next time then." The child pouted and cupped his face in his palms. 

"You also said that last time." Jungkook's eyes crinkled at the corners as he grinned at his little boy.

"Harabeoji, you have to have faith in me." He puffed out his cheeks. Jungkook thought he was the cutest little thing. He ruffled his raven strands of hair.

"Go now, you don't want the nanny to have a breakdown again now do you?." He waved for the boy to go back inside.

He ignored him, and turned to look at the can of beer before reaching for it.

"Oh! What's this?" He picked up the ice-cold container and cradled it in his arms.

"Hey hey hey, that's not for you. Harabeoji needs it for his health." Jungkook took the can out of his arms while shaking his head. 

"Liar!" The child stuck his tongue out at him. 

"Auntie says that I should stop you from drinking this stuff, she said that you are being a bad boy." He wagged his fingers at him, reenacting the signature pose that Lisa always had when talking to Jungkook nowadays.

"I've always been a bad boy." Jungkook smirked and opened the beer. The fizzing sound was very relaxing.

The boy just rolled his eyes and pouted again. Then crossed his arms and walked away shaking his head.

Fondness crept onto Jungkook's face.

"Hey Tae, do you want to go to the park after your brother comes home?" He turned to look at little Taehyung.

"Really?!" He ecstatically waved his arms around before bouncing back into the house. He had the biggest grin on his face.

It was shaped like a box, Jungkook noted. 

I love all of you so much.