10

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and was immediately consumed by a unquenchable thirst for water, his hands were tied behind his back, most likely by handcuffs. His eyes were covered by a kind of cloth, so he was unable to take in his surroundings.

What is Jungkook up to this time? Has he finally grown tired of me completely and has decided to kill me? Well, if that's the case I hope he does it quickly. Thought Taehyung bitterly.

He tried to move, but quickly discovered that he was completely immobile and was definitely tied to a chair. Taehyung stretched his mouth, and felt a gag wrapped tightly around the entire lower half of his face. He also felt the traces of dry tears that clung to his skin and was instantly reminded of the events last night.

Wait, was it last night?

How long have I been here?

He panicked, and started to jerk at his restraints with sudden energy, making the chair tip over and he landed heavily on his side, his head slamming against the rough pavement. Taehyung hissed, that was stupid. He jerked again and the handcuffs scrapped against a bruise on his wrist, the pain brought him back into reality and realizing the situation he was currently in, Taehyung felt a gush of self-pity, hatred, and sadness that made him break into ugly sobs.

The gag tasted like cigarettes and feet.

"Quiet now, you're givin' m' a headache." A voice complained from what seemed like the right side of Taehyung. 

It wasn't Jungkook, and Taehyung sucked in a scared breath. 

"Good, and stop fidgetin' so I don' have to use the syringe again, stupid fag."

Taehyung was even more confused now, who was this, did Jungkook hire someone to kidnap him? 
He found that very unlikely. Suddenly a gush of unexplained fear came over Taehyung and he started crying softly into his gag. Then he started fidgeting again, trying to straighten himself up as well as tug at his handcuffs.

"I told ye t' stop fidgetin', do a fags not speak the common language?!"

The voice yelled several more insults in Taehyung's direction but that only made him angrier, and blood was rushing to his head. Taehyung was not thinking straight and continued to tug at his restraints with bursts of strength, all the while sobbing like a madman.

"ye know wat, I've had enough of you, little cunt, the boss told me not to touch ye, but sadly for you, I'm not a big fan of followin' orde's." 

The voice stood up from a spot on the ground, and walked across the room to stand right in front of the fallen over chair Taehyung was tied to.

He then managed to grab a fistful of Taehyung's raven locks and forcefully pulled him, and the chair upright. 

Taehyung led out a scream of pain, and squirmed under the hand that's holding onto his hair, and the hold tightened in response.

The voice growled when Taehyung started swinging the chair around and trying the catch his captor in the foot with one of the legs.

The fist in his hair roughly pulled downwards and Taehyung momentarily stopped thrashing from pain. The voice took this as a chance to punch Taehyung across the face with his free hand, which caught him off guard.

Then the man seemed to realize that his 'boss' would more than likely notice that the captive was not in pristine condition if there was a huge bruise on his face, so as a result, the voice pushed Taehyung to ground again and started kicking him in the stomach repeatedly. He seemed to be encouraged by every noise that Taehyung made, like whimpers or screams.

Taehyung on the other hand, was not thrilled to be on the ground again, and the fact that his captor was wearing steel toed boots and kicking repeatedly at one of his newest wounds did not help.

The voice did mention a boss, and Taehyung did not have to be genius to put together the fact that Jungkook had somehow hired his man to torture the life out of him. This would not be the first time, Taehyung thought, that that bastard used someone else to do his dirty work for him. 

He probably got angry that I ran out of the house without telling him and now he is trying to discipline me. 

Another hit came directly at a bruise on Taehyung's chest, and he howled in pain. After that, the screams were impossible to keep in, and soon the entire room echoed with Taehyung's cries of pain. 

After another round of kicks and insults, the voice seemed to have got tired, and for half second, all that could be heard in the room was Taehyung's soft whimpers.

He then grabbed another fistful of Taehyung's hair, and lowered his head as to whisper into Taehyung's ear.

"Now, now little cunt, behave, so when the boss comes to collect ye, this does not have t' happen again." The voice hissed into his ear.

Taehyung's gag has thoroughly come off and was hanging limply around his neck, and he uttered a whisper back.

"What does that bastard Jungkook want from me now?"

"Well fag, you'll see, you'll see."

Then Taehyung felt a sharp pain on neck, and he passed out again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for updating so late, but well it's here.

Thank you so much for reading and Happy new year!!!!!!!

- Nicole