19

A day ago...

"Cheri, it was positive." The voice said wearily from the other side of the line, hearing those words, Antoine let the phone drop to the ground. The screen smashed into the rough pavement and shattered. 

He fell onto the hard mattress in his dorm. The other trainees were out having dinner, another celebration in honour of their nearing debut, an honour for their Jeon PD-nim. 

Jeon Jungkook.

Antoine covered his face with his hands, trying to stop them from shaking. 

'This is all his fault,' he thought, 'Jeon Jungkook caused this.'

'Carlos, his Carlos is going to die, he's going to die.'  Antoine reached for the nightstand next to his bunk and curled his fingers behind it, tipping the entire thing. He watched it fall to the ground and then reached for the small bottle hidden inside the power socket.

Antoine held the bottle in his hand like someone would hold a fragile bird, and closed his eyes as the tears escaped. He crouched there, like a statue and thought to himself.

'They will pay, especially him, I will rip his heart out.' He turned the bottle in his hand and stared at the warnings taped to the back.

Effects if ingested, will include:

Nausea 

Loss of speech

Coma

Drooling

Respiratory System Failure

Antoine let the words seep into his skin.

'I will make sure his heart dies painfully.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to vote and comment everyone! Last chap will be out Thursday

<3