5

Finally, the day was over, today Jungkook was in a exceptionally bad mood, and since he had that day off from work, he followed me around everywhere, pulling at my strings and throwing insults left and right.

When I was cooking,  He would he would stand behind me and tell me how the food was smelt worse that his 'shit'. And when the food was served he dumped his in the trashcan. To be honest this has happened before loads of times, but it still hurts so much.

After what happened in his room this morning, I bandaged that part of my leg the best I could, I mean, I  did an okay job because I had lots of practice, but it still would have been better if I could go see a professional doctor, but sadly Jungkook wouldn't let me. I mean he couldn't be more right about how only serious injuries deserve to be treated and mine are just reminders of what I was, a slave. 

I am only a slave to him, and since he made all the money in the house, he definitely wouldn't want to waste money on me. Plus, most of these cuts and bruises I totally deserved.

There was several tears in the flesh on my back from whips, some were old, some were new, most were just scars I accumulated got from the years but there a few that still hurts every time I stretch. 

The worst was probably when I spilled Jungkook's coffee all over myself, I got three big gashes from that time, and the burning liquid on my hand was unbearable that week.

As of right now, I sport a black eye and a few cuts on my arms, which isn't that bad.

There was some really bad bruises on my thighs though, and those come from an incident I would rather not talk about.

I sighed.

Yeah...

My day didn't go really well.

Now, in my closet, I thought about all of the times I angered Jungkook which resulted in bruises. 

I thought about all the hurtful things he's said to me.

"Slut!"

"Bitch!"

"Useless!"

"Slave!"

I hugged my blanket tightly and felt a lone tear escape my right eye and down my cheek, oh how much I wished I didn't know how to cry. Crying just brings out the pain, like salt on a wound, reopening my memory to all the things that made my life miserable.

 I felt every bruise that my husband has put on me for the last 2 years.

I felt  every insult he had called me that took hits at my heart every day.

I felt all the times when I tried to please him and failed.

I felt the way hatred and disgust seeped out of him when he looked at me.

I felt my heart break every day, and no matter how much duct tape I use, it cannot be fixed.

I missed him, I missed the Jungkook I love.