Announcements(and promotion)

HEELLLLOOOOO

First of all, thank you, everyone, for reading my story. I understand that this has been a bumpy ride for all of you because of my extremely inconsistent updating schedule. I solemnly apologize for putting you through that. 

So, stupid in Love will be coming to an end soon, I already have the last few chaps written and will update them within the next week or so. And tbh I feel a little emotional. Through this experience of actually completing a book, I think I have gained a lot of knowledge of how to do this. And am ready to move on.

YAYYYYYYYY!!

Okay, so I have been writing something for a while now, and it is a work based on Chinese mythos!!!!!!! 

I am can personally speak both Chinese and English, so I thought I would merge the two! This soon to come story will be based on a series of novellas written in ancient China with elements of ghosts, fox spirits and cool shit like that. I have taken it upon myself to translate these stories into their own individual books and maybe also sneakily converting them into angsty boyxboy novels. Comment to let me know if you guys like this idea.

Sneak peek of next story.

One thing that can be said about Wu Chengxiu was that he was a social butterfly before anything else. Sipping good wine, admiring art and poetry with his friends brings him great joy and happiness, that is, until an annoying spirit shows up beside his bed one night, interrupted his foot massage, told him that his friend-making skills were shit, and that his only true companion in life lives in the rural area of his city, hunts rabbits for a living, and is probably illiterate. 

Wu Chengxiu had every intention to just ignore this rude spirit, but then why was he saddling his horse for a tedious ride to the country where he was sure his new shoes were going to meet their end?

Anyway, thank you for reading my story I love you guys so much!!!!!!!!!