4

The small crack in the closet door was enough to wake me up. Sunlight poured into the small space and my eyes fluttered opened. 

I slowly got up and 'came out' of the closet. It seems like I am the only one up, as always. 

the snow was falling heavier than usual.

My first task of the day was to get the dirty laundry from Jungkook's room. The walk upstairs was quite painful and I was reminded to the cut I got from 2 days ago when Jungkook tripped me. 

I tried to open the door as quietly as I can, so I would not wake up Jungkook.

The ground was littered with clothes, and one by one I picked them up.

Jungkook's scent filled the room, a kind of soap smell that drove me insane. It would be heaven if he allowed me to sleep in this room. 

"Can you not move like a water buffalo, fucking useless..."

Oh no, I must of walked too loud.

"I'm sorry master, p-please forgive me." I tried to bow, but my hurt leg was still weak and I landed on the ground on my hands and knees.

Jungkook chuckled at my patheticness, he got out of bed and stood in front of me. 

I am now staring at his shoes. 

I tried to get up but I felt his hand urge my head downwards. 

"Crawl slave,  like the bitch you are."

I couldn't say no, so slowly I crawled to where one of his tie was on the floor, I picked it up and put it in the basket I was carrying, then I felt a sharp pain in my hurt leg, where the cut.

Jungkook had kicked me.

"ahh..."

"Move slave, did I tell you to stop?"

So I had to keep crawling, and every time I collected a piece of clothing, Jungkook kicked me on the exact same spot.

After ten minutes of this continuous kicking, I had tears running down my face and a path of blood had been created behind me.

"P-p-please m-master, p-please."

Jungkook leaned down and lifted my chin up to look at him. 

He looked beautiful, but there was a murderous glare in his eyes.

"Remember slave, this is what you get for waking me up, you deserved it."

I slowly nodded.

"Now get out of my room."

I barely stood up and limped out of the room, my tears stained the clothes in the basket.

Just as I was about to go downstairs I heard Jungkook yell.

"And make sure to clean the blood, I can't bear the smell of it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh My God!! There were actually people who read this! Thank YOu so much!!!!!!! I'll try to update twice a week, and please forgive me for grammar mistakes english is not my first language. I have already an ending prepared for for this and I realized I should add in the description that its a short story. There will probably be only 15 of these really short chapters.

Anyways Thank you so much!!! ARMYs are the best.

-Nicole