13

The voice's appearance startled Taehyung, he had not expected this. What was in front of him looked beautiful. 

The man was tall, very tall. He towered over Taehyung's chair from a great height and the skiny and lankiness of his form stretched his image even more. 

The dim light from his phone lit up the entire look of his face. The appearance of the man can be described as delicate, and doll-like, an almost porcelain white. With such high, distinct cheekbones and long, visable eye-lashes, he looked like he could pass for an elegant lady with just a wig and some heels. The man's bleached blonde hair were slick back with gel, and there were two silver gems glistening on his ears. As he licked his lips in discomfort, the shade of his mouth turned into a very appealing shade of cherry. Overall, his appearance matched his voice perfectly, soft but not completely without an edge.

Right now, as he stared at the phone in his long, bony fingers, he looked a little sick. 

The gears in Taehyung's head was turning, what if whoever called this guy was not part of this whole kidnapping thing, he could yell for help, he could escape.

"When the call connects, it would be wise to keep your lips sealed, alright my dear?" His voice was again, soft, and did not match the murderous look on his face.

Taehyung was suddenly scared, and decided against shouting out, he'll probably end up dead before he even uttered the first word.

The man took a deep, long breath, tipped his head up towards the sky and grimaced, as if in pain. Then he pressed a button on his phone, and the line connected.

The other side of the connection was noisy, with lots of people yelling in the background, and the clashing of pots and pans can be heard in the midst. Then, a man's voice sounded, it was warm and patient, like a cup of hot cocoa and warm bread. Taehyung's captor winced at the sound of it.

"Cheri? Antoine, are you alright?" This voice had a very distinct French accent, and the words came out choppy an forced.

The man, 'Antoine' Taehyung realized, sighed again and spoke back in a genuinely soft voice that sounded tired, and when he spoke, the hint of an accent that Taehyung had picked up on took over his voice.

"Mon cher I am fine, it iz just been a long day." 

"Did you drink water today, you should be more careful about yer body. Do not push yer self just because debut, health most important, understand?" The man slumped at these words and his entire demeanour now resembled a balloon releasing air.

Oui, ma mere, I will do as you ask." The corner of his lip curled upwards when the other side of the line chuckled loudly.

"Bon, now hurri up with yer practice, I will be home in about twenty, and I'll bring some food from zee diner." 

"D'accord. be careful, Je t'aime." 'Antoine' said these words without much enthusiasm, but the look in his eyes lit up at the last phrase.

"Moi aussi." And then the connection broke.

"Taehyung was very confused, and Antoine seemed a little shaken from the call. He took another deep breath, and plastered a smile on his face. He didn't bother to turn the phone off, so the light still illuminated his appearance.

"Now my dear, you should find yourself very lucky, you already know much more than you should." And he reached for a syringe lying on the floor, still full of a colourless liquid that reflected the light. 

Taehyung panicked. He does not want to get poked by that thing again.

"Wait wait wait wait, you-you're one of the trainees right?! Under Jungkook's company?!" He desperately spoke to distract the man with a weapon in his hand.

Antoine laughed and leaned in closer with the syringe.

"Well, you are smart aren't you." 

Taehyung didn't feel the point go in.