7(True Feelings)

Dear diary,

He cried again today, when I was going to the bathroom at about 3 am, I heard him. I think he was dreaming, mumbling something I couldn't hear. I really wanted to comfort him, to tell him its okay, but I know I shouldn't.

I think I finally have to be honest to myself, and it scares me, a lot.

I'm sorry for not ever mentioning this before, but it was only yesterday I came out of my little cave of denial.

I'm in love with Kim Taehyung.

Its been 3 years since me and hyung thought of the plan of getting a rich boyfriend so that my company can survive. Taehyung was the best pick, innocent and helpless, with his heart open to this cruel world.

I took advantage to him, I used him, his wealth for my own purposes, and never once did my conscience stop me.  

That night when I married him, was the first time I felt it. I was very tired and when he tried to talk to me I lashed out at him, I could see the confusion and betrayal in his eyes, and suddenly my I felt knifes jabbing at my heart, and then it seems my conscience finally decided to wake up and started listing off all the reasons of why I don't deserve him.

It nagged me day and night and I couldn't sleep, thinking about all my wrong doings, it wouldn't stopped and still I wouldn't admit I love him.

To prove my conscience wrong I started to abuse him, both physically and verbally, and somehow, the voices die down. I think even my consciences had given up on me then.

 I wish so hard that I could go back to that night and redeem my myself, it wasn't too late then, but sadly, its way too late now.

I have scarred him, and ruined his life, and at the same time ruined mine as well. Even if I had the face to apologize and confess my true feelings, I am sure he would reject me. If I were in his position, I would too.

I knew I shouldn't have made a diary, this has just made me depressed. 

Maybe I should go to the club, find some random slut to hook up with, and temporarily forget about him.

Love,

Jungkook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a really good chapter but does explain Jungkook a bit. 

Thank you for reading!

-Nicole