11

Jungkook woke with a start, the hangover seems to have finally claimed him for its own and suddenly he was consumed by a craving for water. His body was aching all over and it took a great deal of determination and endurance for Jungkook to finally pull himself into a sitting position on his bed.

Clothes were everywhere and a pool of what looked suspiciously like vomit covered a corner of the room. Jungkook's headache was getting worse by the second.

"Taehyung!" He impatiently called, where was that useless thing?

"Taehyung you little shit get me some water, and make it quick!" Jungkook was getting even more annoyed.

He sat there with his eyes barely opened for what seemed like an eternity and when he called for Taehyung a third time, a wave of nausea overcame him.

Realizing that things were taking a turn for the worse, Jungkook sighed and slowly got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom.

He was putting on his pants when a soft, feminine voice laced with annoyance spoke up.

"Who's Taehyung? And is he that important that you just had to wake me up?"

Jungkook was so startled that he almost dropped his pants, he slowly looked around and discovered that it seems like there was a girl hiding under all those blankets and pillows.

"Uh, who are you?" Jungkook asked, squinting his eyes to avoid the rays of morning sun trying to invade his room.

"Jisoo...from the club remember?" The girl, Jisoo, added when Jungkook did not show the faintest sign of recognition by the mention of her name.

"huh?" replied Jungkook. His knowledge of what happened last night was very limited.

"The club four blocks from here, you were with this really tall guy and Lisa introduced us."

Who's Lisa? Jungkook was even more confused now. And he really needed to pee.

Jisoo sighed, "N'vermind." And disappeared into her blanket fort again.

Concluding that this conversation was over, he sauntered over to the bathroom with the intent of relieving himself.

"Who's Taehyung?"

Jungkook sighed. Why was she so talkative? He just wants to take a piss for god sake, is that too much to ask?!

"Taehyung is my..." His voice stopped. What was he supposed to say? Servant? Slave? Husband?

"We ah, we live together." He settled on.

"Sooo, roommate then?" Asked Jisoo.

Jungkook sighed again.

"Yep." He replied without much spirit.

"Hey, I'm was just asking, he's kinda cute, a little sad looking though, but I mean-" 

"Don't you be getting any ideas Jennie, that little bitch is mine. " Jungkook quickly said and slammed the bathroom door shut before that girl can say anything else. Finally, freedom at last.

"It's Jisoo..." She mumbled before passing out again.

After taking a good, cold, shower that really reactivated his memory, Jungkook realized that he might just actually remember Jisoo after all, and if she was a friend of Lisa's, then he had nothing to worry about, so he let her sleep.